The Collingwood Football Club thread.

football can bring out emotions good and bad, not every fan will show restraint and respect. Some things are out of your control so I reckon as long as you are true to your team and its players, you have done all you can. Collingwood has a huge supporter base so more people to feel the ups and down, more opinions!!!
those knockers right now, write off Collingwood at your peril

Thanks mate. Just wanted to share my opinions!!! I need to start posting in the AFL section more!

true im not a collingwood supporter but u can tell they try there best every game and put there body on the line every week for them 4 points buckley was a sick player for collingwood give him a lil bit and also the players and i dont think itll take too long for them to have another premiership to there name

true im not a collingwood supporter but u can tell they try there best every game and put there body on the line every week for them 4 points buckley was a sick player for collingwood give him a lil bit and also the players and i dont think itll take too long for them to have another premiership to there name

I think every AFL players try's there best every game!!

The pies 2012 is looking a lot like the Hawks in 2009... Killed by injuries at the start of the year and will be hard to fight back... Mind you... beat Port this weekend and its a 2-2 record... not too bad really... especially considering the 2 loses are to 2 teams favorite for the flag!!

Now I'm a massive Collingwood fan, have been my whole life and I'm reading some of the posts people are posting on the Collingwood Facebook page and some of the posts are really disgusting. I finally saw that when we are winning everyone is loving it but when we are losing people are always looking for something to blame, and Bucks is getting a lot of heat right now. Look Bucks is a legend of the Collingwood Football Club, has won so many AFL awards and came so close to the flag. I can't believe how many fans are giving it to him after 3 games of his pro coaching career. As a massive Bucks fan when he was playing(c'mon, every kid was!) I can't believe the disrespect SOME (not all) fans are showing him. He wasn't going to be like Malthouse after 3 games, c'mon now. People need to have faith in his coaching tatics and everyone will work out. And I was dissapointed in what Malthouse said, because of how much he is a legend of the club, but he really shouldn't of said what he said. Like Eddie said, Mick's legacy is secure at the club, but he can't start saying stuff like that in the media. Anyway enough of me, I'm just really dissapointed of what some Pies fans are saying. Collingwood for ever, GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Man are you kidding me! We all know Bucks is a legend of the club. Nobody is denying that, but the fact that he thinks he can come in and coach a team that has a game plan drilled into them after 3 years as an assistant coach is a joke. For 20 years Malthouse employed the boundary line technique, he changed the game forever. Buckley's game plan doesn't suit how Collingwood play. Buckley rushed into the job and is destroying Collingwood. Yes this is only round 4 but his plan won't work. My predection - 7th, only because we still have the majority of our superstars if Pendlebury, Thomas etc had of taken the money we would be screwed. Thank god some people have loyalty.

i read in the herald sun that the pies only use the boundry line 1% less under bucks than they did with Mick. Only main change stats wise is we r playing shorter rather than get it in long and quick to Cloke and Dawes.

just heard that Thomas and Shaw are injured also and will miss the Port and Anzac day games. Anyone on here want a game, your in with a chance....lol

Swanny great but dont take anything away from anyone in the mid field... they fought hard today.. they hunted in a pack... they tackled, they smothered and they got hard ball... Steele Sidebottom is a true champion of the future....

Great effort by the bombers... they didnt give up at all !!

Game played in True ANZAC spirits :thumbsup:

it was a good hard fought game and i think both teams done well with only a 4 day break. I think Collingwood will get alot out of it today and great to see that Pies pressure back again.

sat next to an ex collingwood listed player on anzac day was an amazing day. Best game I have been to as most of the queensland games ive been to have been one sided smashings. First time at the MCG was defiantly a memorable one!

Back
Top Bottom