Tell me something I don't know.......

Well where to begin, I have 5 children aged 22, 16, 15, 10, and 2, 3 girls and two boys, work at cascade brewery in Tasmania making and packaging beer and cider most days, country boy at heart and trying to buy a house soon with 5 acres. Also have a hearing problem, born with it so have about 75% of my hearing, collected a heap of cards in the 90's and got back into collecting around 2 years ago, still buying but not as many due to the insane amount of cards being released at insane prices

I was born in Melbourne and moved to the Gold Coast in 2000.

I just locked down my first full time job at the age of 24, the last 6 years I went from job to job. Worked in a kitchen and basically everything you could at a tavern, delivered and installed frameless glass pool fencing. Delivered and installed timber flooring, now I deliver windows and doors.

Don't you work in a rock/geology related lab now Matty??

I did, for the past 8 years, but now i work at Coke.
Just temporarily until a new lab opens up next year.

Right now im just enjoying as much Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Nestea, Mt. Franklin, and pump as i want.
Free all shift long =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

There is even a @kiwi_in_melb fanta flavour, really its just called Kiwi lime.:kick::kick::kick::kick::kick::kick:

If anyone has any questions on manufacturing id be happy to try and answer.

In Primary School cricket I took 5 wickets for 2 runs. Was the record at the time. We got the whole team out was Settlers Farm for 11 runs.

Late Primary School early High School I was 3 times State and once National Junior Karate Champion for my weight division. I also got offered to switch over to Judo to qualify for 2000 Sydney Olympics but being young and stupid and in love with basketball I decided to walk away from Karate and play ball instead.

Playing American Football this year for Adelaide Eagles, I'm one of the oldest rookies at 32, playing a battering position as Defensive Tackle. My 3rd game and first game starting I was smashing their O line so got targeted and did my lateral and medial strain as well as a slight meniscus tear.

I was a detention services officer for 4 years and worked at Baxter, Darwin and Christmas Island looking after illegal immigrants.

Towards the end of my 4 years service my brother who was a retired recon sarge with the Australian Army was killed in Iraq while training the Iraqi Police. Corrupt Iraqi Police were raping and pillaging their own people, a few corrupt ones tipped off insurgents off the time they would be in a convoy going to the airport. My brother and another Qld man were killed when an RPG went through their vehicle.

After my brothers death I joined the Australian Army, I scored top 5 % in my testing and qualified for officer/psych positions but opted for Infantry to see what my brother did. The Psych said I was crazy.
I only served 2 years in Infantry after my father had 3 heart attacks back in SA while I was in Darwin, Singleton and Camp Pooki. Decided with my achilles injury and Dad's heart attacks it was time to go home and look after them.

When I originally did my achilles they thought it was an ankle strain and for several weeks I couldnt sleep right and going up and down stairs in tin city where we lived. I lived on the second floor :( It wasn't til my so called ankle strain wasn't improving that they sent me to Royal Darwin Hospital for scans that they found it was actually my achilles and it was tearing away from the bone.

for got to post the pic, heres the bogut jersey

BogutJersey_zpscb424d6e.jpg

Where to begin....

I should have played in the NBL, but always in trouble with the law and never got a second chance(my own fault)

I am 6 foot tall and could run a 100m in 10.8 seconds and had a vertical leap of 40 inches...

I dunked on Andrew Gaze(tip jam), then Lanard Copeland(alley oop over him) in a pick game at albert park...
Andrew and his dad wanted me to play for the Tigers, but I was too stupid to listen and messed up the chance...
Andrew Gaze told me, "if I wasn't such a hot head I could play in the NBL easily"

I played for the Giants, before I was kicked off the team for fighting...Brett Brown (76 head coach was my coach)
I later beat the Giants in a playoff game and dropped 48 points on them...

Also played the U.S Olympic (girls team) in a 5 on 5 and beat them by 30...

I won every single dunk comp I entered, (when they lowered the rim to 9 foot which made it more fun) in all the 3 on 3 comps in Melbourne back in the day...

The only person I ever lost a one on one to was the 7'7'' Shawn Bradley(I couldn't get a shot over him at all).

All in all, i'm an idiot....

i had breakfast with lenny wilkens and that night before that shane heal bright me a beer (1996) i have an obsession with numbers and left school at 13 1/2 to help on family farm when dad got ill. ive suffer from depression which is a hard thing for me to say as some days are great others days i feel like the world is caving in on me. but im not to complain as life is hard but great:confused:

Back
Top Bottom