Tell me something I don't know.......

I'm a tennis coach
I have been on TV for basketball trick shots
I'm going to an Alicia Keys concert Thursday night
I decided to collect Archie Goodwin yesterday because not only do I like his game but he has the same name as my brother
I prefer to watch a monster block over a monster dunk
I have spent a unhealthy amount of money at Nandos this past year (but haven't had a McDonalds meal in just as long, if not longer)
:p :p

Thinking is not new ! Before I speak can sometimes be an issue :p

Legally open safes .... old news ! What else have you got to share

In 2008 I entered and won the locksmith apprentice of the year award and got to go to Italy, Germany and Belgium as part of the prize

I have 3 daughters including 5 year old twins

My family comes from the Sioux Indians in North America

I took a break from watching/following the NBA from 1997 - 2008 and therefore missed all of the Spurs success

In about 5 weeks I am going back to Europe. This time to Rome, Florence, Naples, Paris, London and Dublin

Surely something there is new Tez?

In 2008 I entered and won the locksmith apprentice of the year award and got to go to Italy, Germany and Belgium as part of the prize

I have 3 daughters including 5 year old twins

My family comes from the Sioux Indians in North America

I took a break from watching/following the NBA from 1997 - 2008 and therefore missed all of the Spurs success

In about 5 weeks I am going back to Europe. This time to Rome, Florence, Naples, Paris, London and Dublin

Surely something there is new Tez?
Very interesting. Winning a trip to Italy for being a top safe breaker makes some kind of ironic sense to me :lol:

Here is some stuff you might not know about me.
I have 5 siblings
2 half brothers and 3 half sisters with me being the oldest.
One of my brothers has spina bifida (not sure how to spell it) and cerebral palsy which is also one reason I spent time as a carer a few years ago.
I have 2 children. 10 yo girl and 5yo boy. Grace was almost 4 when i met my Wife.
I served my country by joining the RAN before finishing High school which was my childhood dream job :)
Have lived in WA, ACT, QLD, VIC, NSW and born in SA
First time I ever went on a plane was when my father was learning to fly
When my father passed away, I gave him the NBA card that started me collecting. Michael Jordan 93/94 Stadium club Frequent flyer 1st day issue

I am considered legally blind as I only have 19% of my peripheral vision
Won the the Canberra Christian Basketball association Grandfinal in 1999
Played Junior Rugby League for the Canley Heights Dragons (Sydney, NSW) in 1984 - we got to the Semi's before being knocked out
Have had a hat trick in both indoor and outdoor cricket
So far as I know, am the only spin bowler to actually get the ball to spin on an indoor pitch - hence the indoor hat trick

I have 3 kids, all of which have 2 middle names (one from my family and one from my wifes)

I have a degree in applied science with 3 majors (Chemistry, Environmental Science and Geology)

I have most recently been working as the Environmental Manager for a Poultry Producer, but left due to ethical issues, and have recently been offered a job with a large water corporation starting just after Xmas

I also collected rocks as a kid (and , kinda still do, im a nerd, my rocks are on a shelf in our dining room)

I have a bad habit of collecting "draft busts" - Darko Milicic, Adam Morrison...

I am considered legally blind as I only have 19% of my peripheral vision
Won the the Canberra Christian Basketball association Grandfinal in 1999
Played Junior Rugby League for the Canley Heights Dragons (Sydney, NSW) in 1984 - we got to the Semi's before being knocked out
Have had a hat trick in both indoor and outdoor cricket
So far as I know, am the only spin bowler to actually get the ball to spin on an indoor pitch - hence the indoor hat trick

I can spin it on an indoor pitch and also have a few indoor hat tricks

Reactions: db6
Matty, apparently it's not exactly a common thing to get the ball to turn on an indoor pitch. With my bowling method (left-arm, unorthodox finger/wrist spin), the spin just occurs naturally. Plus I can make the ball turn in virtually any direction except backwards.

Matty, apparently it's not exactly a common thing to get the ball to turn on an indoor pitch. With my bowling method (left-arm, unorthodox finger/wrist spin), the spin just occurs naturally. Plus I can make the ball turn in virtually any direction except backwards.

Yeh I know its hard to turn on an indoor pitch

I have the advantage of double jointed fingers and as an offy can get the ball to turn nearly sideways sometimes, most indoor batters dont expect it :)

There is a tiny blue dot on my foot from when I was a kid painting some went into a cut I had on my foot and its never gone away.
I play guitar.
I met my mrs via text message

Back
Top Bottom