Teamcoach Bust 2 Packs

masTers

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
masTers-39
Got bored today and decided to give into curiosity and bust two packs of Teamcoach 2010.

Firstly can someone give me quick run down on what teamcoach is about? I had a quick look around the website, is it like a fantasy football type deal? Is it too late in the season to start playing?

I'm a bit disappointed with the quality of the cards themselves, but from 2 packs, I had some decent results.. I think?

Pack 1: Alan Didak Magic Wildcard (MW-04)
Pack 2: Leon Davis Silver, and a Josh Kennedy common.

Is this Alan Didak Mw worth much? What impact does a MW have on the game itself? Ive attached a phone pic of it for proof. Cheers for any help here guys.

I'm actually tempted to buy a box of Teamcoach now.

nice out of 2 packs mate, people seem to buy a couple of packs and get a star/magic wildcard quite often, nevertheless, good job!

And the value of the Didak would be over $35 i reckon

Nice bust! You can play the teamcoach game at any round and if you win you get a set of these

swanv.jpg

Prize cards which are extremley rare. As for the Didak you get 1 wildcard a box and you just got it. Because It's Didak and he plays for the highest selling club I'd say you aare looking at an easy $50.

Nice bust! You can play the teamcoach game at any round and if you win you get a set of these

swanv.jpg

Prize cards which are extremley rare. As for the Didak you get 1 wildcard a box and you just got it. Because It's Didak and he plays for the highest selling club I'd say you aare looking at an easy $50.

Where are the stats to prove they are the highest selling club??

kingjack, people just dont realise the sheer profit the club produces do they. I mean, we lost 4mil with those pubs and still profited that year.
adelaide, eagles and fremantle all do OK but not as good as the mighty pies!!!!

one figure that kind of tips against Collingwood is membership figures, Yes they do have just under 46,000, while WCE have just under 44,000 (with a big wait list mind you) Collingwood's 'Home' Ground is the G' right? Capacity just over 90k, WCE 'Home' Ground- Subi- Capacity- Just under 45,000... i think it is pretty even there!

The Didak MW is probably one of the higher priced wildcards. AFLtcc has price lists that reflect recent sales. Last time I looked, it was at $52. The Star and Magic wilds have no more value to "the game" than the B&F wildcards. They allow you to substitute a Gold card (worth double) for any of that team's common cards you use.

you don't need the cards to play the game though, you only need the cards if you win a prize, i'd hardly call the prize cards rare these days, they make heaps of 'em,
132 sets won are complete, they probably print 500 sets, a lot get used in frames or if you don't want a frame you can just get the team set on it's own, which I have, they send team sets in an album just like full prize sets, pretty cool.
so yeah, there are many more prize cards then people think.

just go in and pick a team, see how you go.
this week being a split round might be easier for you to start, you might be able to pick your team after the weekend and load up with all the high stat players of this week and top it up with the remainding teams to play next week.

top 4 game is by far the easiest to win, you only pick one player from each position, you just need the right combination of 4 players, bit like tattslotto.

Back
Top Bottom