TeamCoach 2016

Prize cards in albums. Looking at ebay it looks like this is the list of prize cards that are in albums.

If anyone hits something different in an album please let us know.

Ade: Taylor Walker
Bris: Dayne Beams
Carl: Bryce Gibbs
Coll: Brodie Grundy
Ess: Cale Hooker
Freo: Lachie Neale
Geel: Mark Blicavs
GCS: Kade Kolodjashnij
GWS: Heath Shaw
Haw: Issac Smith
Melb: Jesse Hogan
NM: Andrew Swallow
Pt A: Hamish Hartell
Ric: Anthony Miles
St K: Josh Bruce
Syd: Issac Heeney
WCE: Shannon Hurn
WB: Marcus Bontempelli

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get cards in Western Australia only albums and it's very annoying watching everyone with them even though we can't get them! Not happy!

Prize cards in albums. Looking at ebay it looks like this is the list of prize cards that are in albums.

If anyone hits something different in an album please let us know.

Ade: Taylor Walker
Bris: Dayne Beams
Carl: Bryce Gibbs
Coll: Brodie Grundy
Ess: Cale Hooker
Freo: Lachie Neale
Geel: Mark Blicavs
GCS: Kade Kolodjashnij
GWS: Heath Shaw
Haw: Issac Smith
Melb: Jesse Hogan
NM: Andrew Swallow
Pt A: Hamish Hartell
Ric: Anthony Miles
St K: Josh Bruce
Syd: ??? (Does anyone know?)
WCE: Shannon Hurn
WB: Marcus Bontempelli
Got Cyril Rioli in mine

And yes it was in Melbourne at the Murrumbeena Newsagency.

In all honesty I like the magic design. Stars are alright and I like the superpowers set, especially with the HS promotion, but all other inserts suck.

At least there are golds with silvers on the back, unique idea...

Are there cards out in Perth yet?

Yes, but you might have to search hard for them. I picked up a box in Padbury based on @Mike12435678 earlier post, but they only had 1 complete box available.

You would be lucky to find any newagency open today (good Friday), but you might just have to ring around a few newagents tomorrow, or check with one of the local AFL Store (Morley, whitfords).

I have found that newsagents with a post office inside them seem to get stock a little quicker than others.

But also the Newspower chain stores are also generally pretty good in getting early stock. They have a store locator on their website http://www.newspower.com.au/store-locator.html

I haven't recieved an email from Al's Cards as yet saying they have cards in stock, but TC generally only seem to send stock to the dedicated card sellers, a little bit down the track.

Hope that is of some help. Good luck with your search, but a ring around will be your best bet.

Thanks I will try looking for some tommorow but I am out all day, my newsagents hasn't got any in when I last checked (yesterday) do you think there would be any chance of them getting in tommorow morning? They normally have them as soon as they open.

Thanks I will try looking for some tommorow but I am out all day, my newsagents hasn't got any in when I last checked (yesterday) do you think there would be any chance of them getting in tommorow morning? They normally have them as soon as they open.

Hard to know, although a lot of newsagents are stocked by Gordon & Gotch.

The G&G delivery schedule over easter was Thursday 24th March, with the next one scheduled for perth metro on Easter Monday 28th March. (WA country newsagent - Tuesday 29 March)

So if they didn't get them as part of the Thursday delivery, you might have to wait until Monday. Delivery times can vary and some newagents don't get deliveries until late afternoon.

Last edited:
Quick Question ... has anyone found the cards in Ballarat/Victoria ? thanks to anyone that replies. If they are out in Ballarat tomorrow I'm buying 7-10 packs and an album, will post pic of pulls

Quick Question ... has anyone found the cards in Ballarat/Victoria ? thanks to anyone that replies. If they are out in Ballarat tomorrow I'm buying 7-10 packs and an album, will post pic of pulls

I think it depends on the newsagent.. I went to 4 yesterday in Melbourne and only 2 of them had cards. The other 2 said they likely wont have cards until Tuesday/Wednesday.

Just had a look at the site.... 4 star and 10 star as normal.. but something new 18 star? Anyone know what this is? I couldnt seem to find any onfo on it.

Back
Top Bottom