TeamCoach 2016

So does anyone have any more news

No, but I have noticed that if you play some of the games on the app (star match, head2head trumps, and jigsaw) that images of the 2016 cards will appear - silvers in star match, commons in trumps and what looks like some golds in jigsaw.

So just something to bide the time whilst we wait for the cards to be released and the app updated. :lol:

Be warned - the trumps game is the most irritating game I have ever played!!

Last edited:
So the cards will be out at the start of April???

Anyone's guess at this point. Same as every year.....Maybe someone can just start running a 'book' and we just nominate a date we think they will be released on.

I'll go for Thursday March 31 as I think that was the date they were release last year and is just before the start of Round 2.

Guess anyway....

i really hope they come out before easter, but because easter is early this year, i don't think they will come out early

Anyone's guess at this point. Same as every year.....Maybe someone can just start running a 'book' and we just nominate a date we think they will be released on.

I'll go for Thursday March 31 as I think that was the date they were release last year and is just before the start of Round 2.

Guess anyway....

It is a production issue which has delayed it. Stock was supposed to be going out this Monday but its likely that it wont happen.

It is a production issue which has delayed it. Stock was supposed to be going out this Monday but its likely that it wont happen.

Thanks for the clarification Matt.

A delayed release can be frustrating, but maybe people can start putting a Teamcoach release date into perspective..

image.jpg

I think in the albums should be a magic or star because i don't like the prize cards so I think everyone should have a magic or star
As good as it sounds it won't happen

I phoned up my local afl store and they still think they'll have them tomorrow if not Saturday

Lots of pics.. but none of Prize cards.. is this a clue that they are not in folders this year??

Back
Top Bottom