Competition Tap N Play A-League Monster 14 Box Giveaway!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Thanks to Tap N Play we have a whole case (14 boxes) of 2015/16 A-League Trading Cards to give away to our members.

All you need to do to enter is share a photo of your best Tap N Play A-League Trading Card in this thread AND like the Tap N Play Facebook Page. It's that simple!

Entries will be open until 5pm on the 18th of April and is open for Australian residents only.

Winners will be chosen at random from the posts in this thread.

Thanks to the team at Tap N Play for the giveaway!

Get posting!

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
My Best By Far...

IMG_0614.JPG

A bit different, but i'll have to say the Massimo Luongo Rising Stars card!
This kid was unknown before the Asian Cup and then he was named man of the tournament, that's pretty much the definition of a rising star!
I also like the design of the card and it's also very hard to get!

Luongo.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, forgot to add you need to share a photo of your favourite card.....my mistake!

Very impressed with this year's release - good firm card stock and clean images made them excellent for ip's.

Haven't been lucky enough to score a Melb City signature redemption card this year, but got the next best thing when Aaron Mooy was in Perth on the weekend, and he signed his base card.

image.jpg

Mooy was the complete professional. Whilst other Melb City players just walked off the ground, Mooy and a few others went over to the away supporters bay and thanked the fans, and whilst other players walked straight into their bus and didn't acknowledge people asking for ip's or photos, Mooy kindly stopped and signed and allowed photo opportunities.

Clearly the result didn't go the way Melb City wanted, but at least some of the players have some regard for supporters. Hats off to Aaron Mooy - a complete professional and well deserving of his Socceroos status.

Thanks TnP and OZCT for this comp. good luck to all entrants.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressed with this year's release - good firm card stock and clean images made them excellent for ip's.

Haven't been lucky enough to score a Melb City signature redemption card this year, but got the next best thing when Aaron Mooy was in Perth on the weekend, and he signed his base card.

image.jpg

Mooy was the complete professional. Whilst other Melb City players just walked off the ground, Mooy and a few others went over to the away supporters bay and thanked the fans, and whilst other players walked straight into their bus and didn't acknowledge people asking for ip's or photos, Mooy kindly stopped and signed and allowed photo opportunities.

Clearly the result didn't go the way Melb City wanted, but at least some of the players have some regard for supporters. Hats off to Aaron Mooy - a complete professional and well deserving of his Socceroos status.

Thanks TnP and OZCT for this comp. good luck to all entrants.
I'm glad to hear that about Mooy. I think he lives on the street I work on. I bumped into him funnily enough when I was at the post office picking up the boxes of Tap N Play cards I ordered, it was very awkward but I got the impression he was very shy and not ready to handle the man love I was throwing his way. Absolute star and I hope he makes it big in Europe even though I will be sad to see him leave City.

I'm glad to hear that about Mooy. I think he lives on the street I work on. I bumped into him funnily enough when I was at the post office picking up the boxes of Tap N Play cards I ordered, it was very awkward but I got the impression he was very shy and not ready to handle the man love I was throwing his way. Absolute star and I hope he makes it big in Europe even though I will be sad to see him leave City.

I've heard the same, a very quiet very family man type of guy. No doubt he will be in Europe soon!

Melb Victory Fahid Ben Khalfalah sign was my favourite, then today Neil from TnP send A Mooy Sign card Wow can't a Boy be Spoilt
WP_20160405_23_34_47_Pro (800x450).jpg

I've heard the same, a very quiet very family man type of guy. No doubt he will be in Europe soon!

I've met him on a few occasions. Very down to earth humble guy. If he keeps playing the way he is I wouldn't be surprised if Manchester city snatch him up. He will be a great player for the socceroos

My favourite card. I always support the Aussie team and travel to any game domestically. Getting this card is the highlight to the collection :)

image.jpeg

This is my favourite card because David Williams has always been my favourite player.
He had been with Melbourne Heart / City for a long time and i got the card signed myself just before he went overseas :)

David Williams.jpg

Back
Top Bottom