Competition Tap N Play A-League Monster 14 Box Giveaway!

Hi everyone,

The lucky 14 winners are:
  1. @owen21
  2. @Morhi
  3. @GoMoto
  4. @Scooterboy
  5. @JanetHuiz
  6. @Sergb
  7. @NBUnited
  8. @Mike_K
  9. @Ben Toth
  10. @sportaddict
  11. @Jon
  12. @P_Phillips
  13. @Rachel
  14. @Jaames
If you can email the following details to [email protected] they will arrange for your prize to be sent out.

Name:
Address:
Ozcards User Name:
Contact Email Address:

Thanks again to Tap N Play for the awesome competition.

Cheers
Matt
Thanks again Tap N Play.

This has made my week. Now just have to wait to see Roar beat the Wanderers.

Also if City can beat Adelaide so the Grand Final is up here again that will just be perfect.

Well done to the winners! I have a heap of inserts to trade so pm me if your interested. Thanks again @Matt26
and tap n play.
Ps go roar

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon
You little beauty!! Great competition- thanks @Matt26 & Neil from TnP for arranging it.

Shame all those who posted can't be winners. There were some great posts & wonderful to see the variety as to what was people's had as their best card. Although at one stage I was thinking this thread was turning into an Aaron Mooy man-love appreciation page :)lol

If your team is still in the finals race good luck. It's been quite an amazing season.

Cool banana's. Thanks Tapnplay and Matt. Great second season for tapnplay and good effort from the distributors . Don't forget...we love youz Aaron Mooy=D>=D>=D>

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got it today!!
Two amazing hits!!
I added a special TTM success that I received today also!!
$100 gift voucher!!!

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got it today!!
Two amazing hits!!
I added a special TTM success that I received today also!!
$100 gift voucher!!!
Given the signature card is for the same player did they come out of the same pack (stuck together) or separate packs.
Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.

I have a M Mcglinchy card not a bad card but A Mooy still best, .....Thanks Tap n play for box great stuff looking forward to next years ADELAIDE champions card from Tap n play...but disappointed with some of news coverage in this country re reporting of A League final...just as well we have Ozcard Trader...all the best lads...

Back
Top Bottom