Competition Tap N Play A-League Monster 14 Box Giveaway!

Mine are these 2 Archie cards from 2015 release. Apart from being happy to have them the story behind them was better. The first was won in the first box break by Diggaz which was the first time I entered one. A big fluke. The second was when buying a Tatts ticket at the newsagent I bought 2 packs with the change. What are the odds !!

image.jpeg

Serge lm crying 2 packets and you got Archie and Diggaz come through after all - Ps 1st Div in tatts as well l guessing

I love the simple designs on these gold cards, and who can ever forget when this guy was patrolling the nets in V-Town?

#goodolddays

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Also, is the whole case being given away, are 2 people getting 7 boxes, 7 people get 2 boxes or 14 people getting a box each when the competition is drawn?

Business end of the season is about to begin....

image.jpg

Just thought I'd also say that the team logo cards were a nice inclusion this year.

image.jpg

Mine has to be the super sub for brisbane henrique. Ive only just started getting into soccer this season after a marriage break up. I have taken my kids to every roar home game. My kids and i also got a team shirt and we wait patiently after the game.for signatures on the cards/shirts.
Best part about this is buyin some packets and watching the kids open them and get excited about all the cards that they receive. Even there pocket money goes to getting soccer cards.
Thanks tnp for this competition and good luck to everyone.

20160414_185528.jpg

20160403_190754.jpg

20160326_210607.jpg

Last edited:
image_zpsqyyqmznf.jpeg

I haven't been able to get a heap of cards this year but to pull this Andy Brennan common card was great to see a local boy make it to Australias biggest league, just hoping he can get over his injures and have a good year next year plus it's good that he's not playing down here because I remember a game a couple of years ago were he tore my team apart scoring 4-5 goals...

My favourite card from this years cards. Fink has scored some amazing goals for Victory, will be sad to see him go.

image1.JPG

As a Roar fan was a bit disappointed the Broich signature didn't come out but I am a fan of Matt McKay and to be picked as a Socceroo from the A-League showed that while there is more money overseas if your good enough to make the Socceroos it doesn't matter where you play.

McKay.JPG

As a Roar fan was a bit disappointed the Broich signature didn't come out but I am a fan of Matt McKay and to be picked as a Socceroo from the A-League showed that while there is more money overseas if your good enough to make the Socceroos it doesn't matter where you play.

Ive been told the Broich replacement signature cards (Maclaren) will be signed very soon!

Back
Top Bottom