Take 2 - 11 months of mail Part 1 - Side PCs

911_Turbo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
muscle_buster
Gday all,

Did this mail day about 4 months ago: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/7-months-worth-of-mail-part-1-side-pcs.156189/

The intention being that Part 2 would come along with my Garnett pickups. Due to unforeseen circumstances (laziness mostly) I never got around to it.

Finally, with a pile of cards on my desk and some motivation to clear them (some more additions coming from the USA) I thought I'd better show them off.

Firstly, just a few GU cards and a RC that caught my eye:

Now onto some set chases. The Drexler is an upgrade to my Blast From The Past prime set that I completed, previous patch was only 1 colour:

And lastly, onto some autograph goodness. The Horry TC would have to be his first card in a Suns uniform, seeing as he barely player for them. With Panini releasing some great on card auto subsets in their products, had to get my hands on some of them:

#/49

#/199

Well, I hope I haven't bored too many of you with this long mailday. Stay tuned for Part 2 for all my KG pickups :woot:

I hope you enjoyed my mailday.

Glenn.

Some nice on card auto offerings there - Intrigue Slam Ink is the pick of the bunch

Back
Top Bottom