Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

Ill be there before ten am, bringing my sister and my 3 year old daughter who wants her picture with Jamoe shes says "The one that wears the funny hat" LOL! Hope you have a productive day too Westriot.

---------- Post added 07-07-2010 at 11:14 PM ----------

Damn its only for dealers!!!!!

---------- Post added 07-07-2010 at 11:16 PM ----------

Ha Ha, thats an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC, the card on the website in the photo has one of the players names spelt wrong on the card! Unbelivable, wont be worth 3K if thats the case! LOL! Hope they havent sent it to the printers just yet

I just read about the event on the site, I am somewhat disappointed that these guys won't sign any cards for free.

Ha Ha, thats an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC, the card on the website in the photo has one of the players names spelt wrong on the card! Unbelivable, wont be worth 3K if thats the case! LOL! Hope they havent sent it to the printers just yet

Norm Proven.......who is he, is he related to Norm Provan????

I'm desperate to attend but have something on in the afternoon I just can't get out of (my daughters b'day party). Are the cards pre signed or do you get them signed on the day? I am planning to do a dash down the F3 and need to leave before 12.00 do you think I can get the cards signed and be out of there by 12.00?

Look forward to seeing some of you other tragic St George supporters on the day.

Cheers
Ross

raper will sign the card for free, if you have an inscription ie dear brian, please don't flog me off on ebay, love johnny :p

Raper doesn't realize that a card is pretty small, it won't fit all his nice wishes!! not that there are any Raper cards from any of the sets.

Will be on the morning before the WC final :D Will be wearing my Spain shirt for luck :D Can't wait to buy some stuff :)

Hi all, i'm not sure if this has been mentioned however the next card show for Sydney is coming up very shortly towards the start of July. Details are as follows:

Sydney's ONLY Trading Card Show:
Leichhardt Town Hall
Sunday 11 July 2010 10:00am-4:00pm
107 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040

Hope to see you all there! :D

It's almost here.. my cousins can go there and participate. i'll just asked him to give me some. lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom