Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

DGCollectables

https://www.dgcollectables.com.au/
Real Name
Gary
eBay User
DGCollectables
Hi all, i'm not sure if this has been mentioned however the next card show for Sydney is coming up very shortly towards the start of July. Details are as follows:

Sydney's ONLY Trading Card Show:
Leichhardt Town Hall
Sunday 11 July 2010 10:00am-4:00pm
107 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040

Hope to see you all there! :D

i might make my way down there will there be any soccer dealers at all

Good stuff Gary.......I heard there will be some legends there....and a few St George players too!

Legends will definitely be there in force.

NRL cards is arguably the major drawcard of the cardshow. NBA is a close second :)

So there will be heaps (an understatement) of NRL cards on offer there.

Excellent news, i hope the legends card they are making for the show isnt too expensive, and i hope the legends will also sign two other items per person, hopefully old footy cards, would be awesome.

Sounds like it will be a fun day out. Looking forward to getting some autos and making some trades. It's about time that Gary breaks more boxes!!

I didnt know there were card shows! You guys keep surpirsing me more and more! Are they all different cards and can you trade?

Ill try to make it.

Thanks for that westroit. Im guessing Dragons legends will be there! I can grab an auto and chat with them. Ive been supporting them for 25 years so I have a big following. Ill have to cancel everything and come down and see you mate.

Back
Top Bottom