Sydney's ONLY Cardshow @ Leichhardt Town Hall Sunday 11 July 2010

ill probably pick up some parramatta cards, looking for hindmarsh case card, ben smith sig, and the playmakers card.. is westroit going to be there?

i might go bit hesitant after reading a post made a few before me

Guys, if there is a new show please create a new thread with the date/time/location in the thread title and discuss in there. If the new show details are hidden in existing threads they will most likely get missed.

There's a whole forum now so no need to keep it all in one thread.

There is a great photo of an immortal Rugby League player in that facebook Album who had his photo taken with one Johnny Raper! LOL

Some good shots in there of a great show!

Cheers
Matt

Great. Got my Langlands/Soward card, very peed off! Number 91/99?? My name was number 10/12 on the list! How the hell did I end up with that terrible number. Only got mine today, my sister still hasnt got hers and she lives in Sydney! Very upset indeed.

Great. Got my Langlands/Soward card, very peed off! Number 91/99?? My name was number 10/12 on the list! How the hell did I end up with that terrible number. Only got mine today, my sister still hasnt got hers and she lives in Sydney! Very upset indeed.

thats pretty terrible. they shouldv'e worked it out a better way. maybe contact them, they have a facebook page

Back
Top Bottom