State of Origin I

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
It's upon us again....the best time of the year...State of Origin Series!!

i know it's the 'other' code on these boards, but will everyone be tuning in to watch??

The Maroons look pretty damn good on paper, but we all know that isn't the be all and end all in sport!! If the Marrons forward pzck can get on the front foot it will be very exciting to se what this much hyped backline can produce!!
in saying that, getting on the front foot against such a good forward pack that the Blues posess wont be an easy job!!

GO THE MAROONS!!

First of all go the blues.

Secondly and most concerningly i think last yrs final origin game was a bit dodgy. The pass that cost NSW the game was a 3 person cut out :blink: 30m out from the blues goal line - this led to the marones winning.

I think the blues will win it in 2-1 after losing tonight.

even though im from VIC....go the blues!

Even though im from VIC....go the Maroons!!:thumbsup:

And I should mention for viewers in regional Vic that WIN are showing the game LIVE from 7.30pm. If you like league (and want it on at a decent time in the future) make sure everyone you know is watching...everyone with a people-meter that is!!
As we like to say in the biz...."if it doesn't rate....it's on LATE!!"

Secondly and most concerningly i think last yrs final origin game was a bit dodgy. The pass that cost NSW the game was a 3 person cut out :blink: 30m out from the blues goal line - this led to the marones winning.

with the amount of dodgy decisions that went the Blues way in game 3 (cmon people.....even Gus Gould said they were dodgy decisions) the blues should of flogged us.....it was the Maroons fighting spirit and never say die attitude that won them the game and ultimately the series!! :thumbsup:

with the amount of dodgy decisions that went the Blues way in game 3 (cmon people.....even Gus Gould said they were dodgy decisions) the blues should of flogged us.....it was the Maroons fighting spirit and never say die attitude that won them the game and ultimately the series!! :thumbsup:

I was a believer until game 3 last year. Before the game a mate calls me up and says the game is rigged, watch NSW blow it towards the end. With those eyes i watched the game and no professional footballer would of done what NSW did , if you ever get to see the game again - the pass was so ridiculus and how did the QLD players run 10m+ and get the ball when there was a couple of NSW players who could of got it. If NSW kept winning origin it would die off, so QLD have to win it dramatically to spark the series. I dont want to believe it but sport is business and it does get rigged.

I was a believer until game 3 last year. Before the game a mate calls me up and says the game is rigged, watch NSW blow it towards the end. With those eyes i watched the game and no professional footballer would of done what NSW did , if you ever get to see the game again - the pass was so ridiculus and how did the QLD players run 10m+ and get the ball when there was a couple of NSW players who could of got it. If NSW kept winning origin it would die off, so QLD have to win it dramatically to spark the series. I dont want to believe it but sport is business and it does get rigged.

haha!! keep telling yourself that.....that is funny!!

once again the Maroons are forced to have their back agianst the wall with a Bullsh*t try awarded to Nathan Hindmarsh (the 3rd umpire is used for almost every try, every week and he doesn't check that one....oh yeah.....he never got anywhere near grounding the ball) and disallowing Steve Price's first try because of a "forward pass".....that ball from Cameron Smith was the pass of the game and wasn't even close to being forward!!

on second thought...maybe you are right....the game is rigged....rigged for NSW to win and yet QLD still find a way to defy the odds and come back to win!!

GO THE MAROONS!!

how did the QLD players run 10m+ and get the ball when there was a couple of NSW players who could of got it.
Oh yeah....and another thing.....did you watch the pregame coverage where Matty Johns went through that last play, and they showed an aerial view of Locky running (from well beyond 10 metres) to pick up the loose ball and score. Scripts may be able to be written for WWF wrestling matches.....but you can't write a script like that.

i suppose if it was rigged in Game 3 last year, then Brent Tate's 70 metre try (to put them in with a chanece to win the game) after a beautiful cut out pass from Locky was just "allowed" to run in from the Blues defence......dude, get a life and get over it!! The Maroons have been by far the better team in the last 3 games and have deserved to win even with the Bullsh*t calls!! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah....and another thing.....did you watch the pregame coverage where Matty Johns went through that last play, and they showed an aerial view of Locky running (from well beyond 10 metres) to pick up the loose ball and score. Scripts may be able to be written for WWF wrestling matches.....but you can't write a script like that.

i suppose if it was rigged in Game 3 last year, then Brent Tate's 70 metre try (to put them in with a chanece to win the game) after a beautiful cut out pass from Locky was just "allowed" to run in from the Blues defence......dude, get a life and get over it!! The Maroons have been by far the better team in the last 3 games and have deserved to win even with the Bullsh*t calls!! :thumbsup:

For some reason you think i am having a go at you or QLD or whatever. I just stated my opinion.

Dont you think that its odd in most Origin games NSW lead and QLD come back :rolleyes: , as for getting a life and getting over it - this just shows me how intelligent your argument is that you have to make it personal :eek: .

Well gf's old man and older brother are very happy, both being huge queensland fans, and i am happy because i was at basketball and couldn't watch :lol:

Actually i watched the repeat, and it was a decent game, a pity about NSW getting beaten after leading again. I loved how Hayne went from Hero to Zero, after his great try before half time, before giving Lockyer a gift try in the 2nd half.

I'll be interested to see how the Blues respond in Game 2 in NSW.

Back
Top Bottom