Sorry in advance!

bojob

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beau
eBay User
bojob_cricket
Hey everyone,
Just wanting to say sorry in advance to anybody I may deal with in the next few months. Over the last few months I have been building a room in the shed out the back of the girlfriends parents house for us to move into and lately been out there for a lot of my spare time. I'm not much of a builder but trying my best so who knows how long it's going to take to finish hehe ;) so I would just like to say sorry to any potential buyers/sellers/traders/question askers and I will try to be as quick as I can to deal with everybody :D
Cheers Beau

Sweet!! I will wait until you are too tired to know better and convince you that we were in the middle of a deal: Wall Certified Patch for $50!!!!

Thanks harsha :D

Will see Adam haha, but did you realise ya accidentally missed the last 0 ya said $50 not $500 ;)

Too small, cards everywhere. She's not happy with that so I have to do something about it haha, should be awesome when finished though so much more space to sort and deal with cards.

Thanks harsha :D

Will see Adam haha, but did you realise ya accidentally missed the last 0 ya said $50 not $500 ;)

Too small, cards everywhere. She's not happy with that so I have to do something about it haha, should be awesome when finished though so much more space to sort and deal with cards.

hahaha it is like my cards, they use to take up all the space.

Back
Top Bottom