Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Got this in yesty's mail.

Travis Diener Sage Auto.
TravisDienerSageAuto.jpg

beautiful cards man, i knew it couldn't have just been the Diener! (Altho he is a great player!)

Great 1/1 of Marquis, sweet DUAL PATCH (MADDEST COLOURS!) and for the Sage Auto (I HATE SAGE!), I'll say that it's a nifty card.

Thanks Jim.

The Sage is nothing special. #/50, but you're right, it's a Sage.

The Redemption is a Refractor too.
I got the Redemption, Redeemed, Refractor Redemption, and Refractor Redeemed (that's G-Man). Need the Gold's now..

that is one of the coolest patch card ive seen. devin's patch is off the hook and i like the duhon one too for a different looking patch with the paint instead of stiching. very nice pickups.
ps. diener has a pathetic autograph and trust me pulling a TD auto in a box of cards is a shit feeling .:shock:

LOL @ the Diener Auto.

Yeah that patch is pretty sweet aye! Havent worked out where it is on the Jersey yet tho...... The seller had it as a 6 clr patch???? WTF... The Duhon bit isnt a patch, just a multicoloured.

I wanna get the Exquisite Singature Shots Patch like this now. Got 1 on watch, but it's black/white/grey not the green patch.

EDIT: I think it's part of the 2nd L, at the top where it meets the 1st L. Turn the card 90 degrees anti-clockwise.....

Scotty,

I first saw this topic when I was at work this morning and I was about to ask you about where the hell was that card you were talking about. All I see is one auto.

You sure fooled us all man haha. Very, very nice mailday as always. The In The Name patch looks sweet as always. Are they quite expensive like the Iverson's one these days?

That multi-quad-octo- whatever color patch is blinding my eyes man. So many colours in one patch. One of the best patch I've seen, definitely :)

I think Devin has one of the coolest looking autos. And is that the first letter you have of Marquis'?
Great mail Scotty, your Diener auto is similar to one I got today which I will post tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom