GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Curious as I don't see much activity in mailday/pictures sections lately

Who's buying and who's selling stuff?

Stuff comes in the mail I usually want to show some off but it's all my stuff in the feed atm - want to see some others

This was my mail day today 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_4476.jpeg

IMG_4474.jpeg

Curious as I don't see much activity in mailday/pictures sections lately

Who's buying and who's selling stuff?

Stuff comes in the mail I usually want to show some off but it's all my stuff in the feed atm - want to see some others
I'm just lazy with Maildays ... but you might have just given me the kick up the butt I needed to post a few!!

I have three issues:
  1. Lightbox broke a while back. Haven't been happy with my pictures since.
  2. Time poor (& just generally poor!)
  3. Work's new IT provider has blocked access to the forum

Can’t really ask for them to not block it either can you cause they’ll be like - why, what is it? Then you have to explain how some time is spent while they pay you? 😂

Last edited:
I was holding off mailday posts until Sep 3rd but just realised I'll be away on a much deserved holiday. Only to the Gold Coast which I haven't been to in 15 years. That said , are there any LCS in that area that anyone can recommend?

I'll bust two of my UD hockey boxes I just purchased if Cherry get them here by the 3rd. They haven't sent them yet and it usually takes 7-10 business days. I should've taken express in hindsight. Only $3 more. The rest is going under the Christmas tree.

Post the hits please. I never have any luck with Artifacts or products like that SP Game Used, SPX, Trilogy, etc.

I like UD Hockey the best as I love Young guns plus the 90 card Canvas vet set and the 30 card SP set of retired stars and Program of Excellence cards in Series 2.

SP Authentic after that but it is somewhat pricey, and brutal if you don't get one half decent auto. Then O-Pee-Chee which is a great product for the price.

The other stuff like Black Diamond and Premier is also nice but just above my price range.

Hockey makes up at least 50% of my overall collection now. Hopefully Fanatics does not also acquire the NHL licence. That would suck.

It took me a while to get around the hockey landscape with all the release delays. 2020-21 products and rookie class still coming out in 2023. I've had the most fun collecting the UD flagship series and the Young Guns whose value can hold its own through time without having to deal with all these parallels (although that may change in 23-24 series 1).

I've been mainly selling into the NFL preseason hype with QB rookie class from the last 3 seasons hitting their peaks.

Will have a few mailday posts this weekend and a hockey subscription box which was the only way to get my mitts on a 15-16 hobby pack.

Back
Top Bottom