2024 Ozcardtrader New Years mailday

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
New PSA stuff coming tomorrow (hopefully) so for now here's a trade I recently completed with @skip20

cheers mate! always good to get a trade done!

These are for the side PC's - and check out the old labels!

Stromile Swift

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-0E6k2ivHMtAge.jpg

Jonathan Bender

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-BrYZJ5oA8vZqo.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-vTMASya8C9Uvxpa.jpg

Thanks for looking in and see you tomorrow for some KG's !

The first few are for my Rookie year chase and grades are mostly irrelevant at this point I just wanted to get them checked off the list for starters.

Pretty hard to grade card here so very pleased with a 9 and only 2 10's out there.

IMG_4339.JPG

IMG_4340.JPG

Thought this had a shot at 9. Asked for KG front facing and they said fuck this guy and his request.

IMG_4341.JPG

My other Rookie Phenom is an 8 too - only one higher graded

IMG_4343.JPG

I didn't expect a 6 lol

IMG_4342.JPG

Happy with a 9 but was hoping for a 10 as I have the redeemed card in a 10. This is a pop2 and there's only one 10 so I'm happy with a 9 for now :)

IMG_4344.JPG

2nd year and peeled this myself and sent in.

IMG_4338.JPG

This looks gold and is /10 so they can stick their electric etch yellow :D

IMG_4335.JPG

HALL
OF
FAME

:hearts:

IMG_4337.JPG
They probably didn't even read your request to have KG front facing. Too busy assigning arbitrary grades and feeding the assembly line.

I love the look of PSA slabs, they are my favourites but I can't bring myself to do another sub after the horrors of the last one.

Nice cards.

They probably didn't even read your request to have KG front facing. Too busy assigning arbitrary grades and feeding the assembly line.

I love the look of PSA slabs, they are my favourites but I can't bring myself to do another sub after the horrors of the last one.

Nice cards.

it’s rough sometimes - I just keep going back for more though lol

Back
Top Bottom