So What's everyone doin for EASTER!!!!

Ouch thats sucks Richo. I know all too well about bad knees and so does Jimmy J to a bigger extent. I need a clean up too as mine sound like bananna lounges.

I'll be thinking of you when I'm on a beach at Hamilton island mate or snorkling on the reef ;-)

I'll be back the end of next week and fly out on this Saturday. Ahh thats tough :) Hope the easter bunny finds me :-0

Well like jimbo & jase, I too will be involved with church activities.

Went to a Service of the Shadows tonight, will go to service tom AM, then have a party/BBQ with a church mate, with a mixture of church & secular friends, Saturday I will be bored, Sun PM back to church, and Monday, guess I'll be bored again (except I have a basketball program to draft over the weekend)

May also watch 'Passion of the Christ' DVD, which I've haven't watched yet, even though I've had it for a while.

And Richo, sorry to hear about your knee, and even sorrier to hear you won't really be able to do anything until Tuesday.

Thanks guys, I am just pissed off as it wasnt too bad until i kicked that frigin ball today - i was getting it "cleaned out" on the 9th of may and now that piece of cartlidge has come loose I can't do anything without severe pain and I will probably miss the WCE game in Canberra next weekend (I have tickets) :(

clarkescards said:
Well like jimbo & jase, I too will be involved with church activities.

Went to a Service of the Shadows tonight, will go to service tom AM, then have a party/BBQ with a church mate, with a mixture of church & secular friends, Saturday I will be bored, Sun PM back to church, and Monday, guess I'll be bored again (except I have a basketball program to draft over the weekend)

May also watch 'Passion of the Christ' DVD, which I've haven't watched yet, even though I've had it for a while.

And Richo, sorry to hear about your knee, and even sorrier to hear you won't really be able to do anything until Tuesday.

that sounds great mann! Enjoy!

Well guys im off to a Mates place tomorow night to have a few coldies and catch up. Then im off to stayin at my G'fs house on Saturday. Then another trip to Melb on Sunday, god damn fuel prices!!!

Neverless, ill have fun playin some Playstation when i get a chance oh and then on Monday im off to the footy with a couple or work mates :) . GO PIES!!

Back
Top Bottom