So What's everyone doin for EASTER!!!!

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Well with the LOOONNNGGGGG weekend approaching i thought it was time to ask....What the bloody hell are you doin for easter??/

I am going back out the Emerald for the Easter carnival and big race day they hold each year. Should be a good weekend and i get to catch up with my family and my mates (Ev).

Other than that i will probably just have ahit of golf and drink copius amounts of alcohol!!!

Cheers

I think I will be just resting at home, see whatever event comes up. I've got nothing plan except work on Saturday & Monday, so it's not really a long weekend for me. :(

I do look forward to take a few days off though. Happy Easter everyone.

Football. Watching as much of it as I can. Not starting tonight cos I have to do a radio shift... grrr... I might even tape the game, just cos I wanna veg on footy this weekend!

I have 4 days off for the first time in ages , think I'll sit back relax watch the footy (maybe go see the pies smash kangas on mon) and get into this season in nba 06 on xbox 360 been workin nonstop and havnt really had a chance to play it much. Boy it looks good xbox360 owns :)

Happy Easter guys! For me it's school holidays, i'm going to be going to a week long camp with my Church/Youth Group! Should be lot's of fun! Don't know what Easter means to you guys, but to me as an active Christian it's really a significant time of the year for me! Have a great one guys!

ahh ive been off since monday, took the week off as it was my birthday on sunday.

had a bball grand final yesterday (we won!) got another tonight...so Ive been resting up and getting some practice...then im off to my girlfriends relos over easter which will just be mostly drinking and eating...back at work tuesday!

I am going to relax after a big 11 week school term! So glad that today was the last day of term 1.

EDIT: I am also going to watch my school's 1st grade team in the Marist Basketball Carnival at Bankstown BBall stadium.

Happy Easter guys! For me it's school holidays, i'm going to be going to a week long camp with my Church/Youth Group! Should be lot's of fun! Don't know what Easter means to you guys, but to me as an active Christian it's really a significant time of the year for me! Have a great one guys!

Good on ya Jimbo! I'm an active Christian too, was glad when I was reading this thread just then, that someone represented!

Apart from that, I seem to be playing lots of basketball this weekend in pick-up games, should be fun. Oh yeah, and heading out tonight for the biggest night in Perth! Should be a massive one!

jvalles69 said:
Good on ya Jimbo! I'm an active Christian too, was glad when I was reading this thread just then, that someone represented!

Apart from that, I seem to be playing lots of basketball this weekend in pick-up games, should be fun. Oh yeah, and heading out tonight for the biggest night in Perth! Should be a massive one!

Hahah! Awesome mate, active and not afraid to say it!

Totally looking forward to just relaxing after a couple of hectic weeks at work.
I actually hope it rains all weekend so I can curl up and hang out with wifey, watch Arrested Development and eat lots of hot cross buns...and those chocolate egg things :D

Im working all weekend on the chicken farms lol. My missus is off work at the moment due to work injury, so I need as much $$$ as possible. I've got Sunday off, going to see her olds and what not lol. Nothing terribly exciting, probably watch night time footy and have a few cans when i get home :lol:

not much climbing a mountain tomorrow with a friend and then prob spend some time down the beach with the family on sat and sun

yep...going to the race day here in little ol' Emerald..sould be agood day on the turps with Benny!! wont be doing too much else oher than that!!

i think we might even be going to golf saturday morning dude, if you were keen for some golf this weekend?!?

DVS said:
Well with the LOOONNNGGGGG weekend approaching i thought it was time to ask....What the bloody hell are you doin for easter??/

I am going back out the Emerald for the Easter carnival and big race day they hold each year. Should be a good weekend and i get to catch up with my family and my mates (Ev).

Other than that i will probably just have ahit of golf and drink copius amounts of alcohol!!!

Cheers

Well about 30 minutes after I busted that Hoops Box I busted my knee (again), I already had an Operation coming up in May but d*ckhead me decided to kick the tennis ball for my dog and in doing so "popped" the piece of torn carlidge lose........it then jammed itself into some crevice in my knee and has locked my knee from straightening - Sound Painful - Well it BLOODY is, its killing me but becasue its now a long weekend I can't do anything until Tuesday !!!!!!!!

So in answer to your question I will be whinging & moaning about the pain in my knee and sat on may ass watching football because I can't do anything else - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr - Ouch !

Back
Top Bottom