Should Big Al start signing his full name??

Should Big Al start signing his full name now??

• Total voters

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I say yes. I'm sick of all these 'Big Al' Sigs on stuff. Fair enough sign like that for your RC ones if you want but come on pleas give us a real sig!

Thats a nickname not a full name. He at least signed full on exquisite.

Time for a change I say! I say full name on all 2nd year cards and on.

No cool factor for me. OH yeah and play better! LOL

I said yes.

Simply cos you need to be something special to be called "Big Al".

Considering he's coming off the bench now isnt he? Or is it just me, and he seems to be spending more time on there???

He's not that big anyways.... LOL.

I liked the "nickname" autos or were they called "AKA" or something?
Those were a great idea. But yeah, signing that way ALL the time, get's boring.

It's like his Big Al auto was cool to chase down, not it's his real auto is cool to chase down....

MavsMan© said:
It's like his Big Al auto was cool to chase down, not it's his real auto is cool to chase down....

You can also look at it the other way..... his 'real' full name auto is harder to track down and more valuable because he rarely signs it?? Just a thought....

One good thing about signing 'Big Al'.... at least you can read it!!! Most signatures could say anything... a few loops, dashes and lines... Even those that tick... how f*@cking lazy is that!!

he should change his middle name to gay. Why would anyone try and promote a nickname so hard.
big_gay_al.jpg

Rukas, that was Chad's point. Apart from Exquisite, he only signed his nickname & not his name. I don't think there are many other sets he signed his full name on.

Thanks Clarkey, yeah i said that already.

It was a good gimmick at first but has worn out its welcome me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom