ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Anybody know the process for getting SMC to check if a card was delivered without the username?

I had a card sent via ESUS on the 25th of July with no tracking updated since. Ebay has an estimated delivery Mon, Aug 1 - Thu, Aug 4.

Before I contact the seller, just want to check to see if it's just sitting there

This has also happened to me a few times. Essentially, the ESUS tracking is dogshit and 50:50 whether it actually gets there or completely disappears in transit 🤣

But I always just message Helpdesk with tracking number and what the item was, and that's worked well for me.

This has also happened to me a few times. Essentially, the ESUS tracking is dogs*** and 50:50 whether it actually gets there or completely disappears in transit 🤣

But I always just message Helpdesk with tracking number and what the item was, and that's worked well for me.
Really?

ESUS has been fine for me. 7 in the last month all promptly arrived accurately and timely!

This is the first one that has gone missing, and it's weird that tracking didnt even update from the first update.

done. I probably should have waited 7 days after the last estimated delivery date on Ebay, but it's unlikely that it would have taken 2 weeks to get there :)

wait and see i guess.

You can also check to see where they are up to in terms of processing dates for both Oregon and Arizona...

You can also check to see where they are up to in terms of processing dates for both Oregon and Arizona...

"ESUS EBay numbers are limited tracking and can take 2-7 days from "Out For Delivery" date to arrive to our post office for processing."

These never get to "Out for Delivery" :)

AZ is complete through August 4, but it does say 2-7 days after this, so that puts me around 12th of August. If nothing by then, i will just contact the seller

Anybody know the process for getting SMC to check if a card was delivered without the username?

I had a card sent via ESUS on the 25th of July with no tracking updated since. Ebay has an estimated delivery Mon, Aug 1 - Thu, Aug 4.

Before I contact the seller, just want to check to see if it's just sitting there
Thanks for asking this, I just realised I have this very problem.

Got a response.

I think the rule of thumb with the First Class/ESUS tracked items is to send the ticket once 7 days has passed from the latest estimated delivery date from ebay. I might make it 10 days before i contact them again.

My estimated delivery date was Aug 1 - Aug 4. So Aug 12 would be a safe time to send the ticket but I might wait until the 14th or 15th to redo my ticket.

That gives me enough time to still contact the seller and do an INR request.

I'm in the same situation now too, never had an issue before.

Cards were sent from Cali so they showed up in Phoenix after 1 day, but that was 7 days ago and zero updates since then/no out for delivery etc. I'll wait until 7 days after the expected arrival date before contacting SMC.

Just passed 100 cards in my COMC inventory so I'm gonna get to send back home soon

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

I'm in the same situation now too, never had an issue before.

Cards were sent from Cali so they showed up in Phoenix after 1 day, but that was 7 days ago and zero updates since then/no out for delivery etc. I'll wait until 7 days after the expected arrival date before contacting SMC.
ESUS should never go into the no c/o files as the label is printed directly off of eBay and will have your eBay address every time, address can not be hand written or manually typed. The problem is these do not track only through the main hubs as a media mail, so the slowest and tracking only shows through the main Phoenix office where they can sit for a few days before sent to the local offices and delivered.

ESUS should never go into the no c/o files as the label is printed directly off of eBay and will have your eBay address every time, address can not be hand written or manually typed. The problem is these do not track only through the main hubs as a media mail, so the slowest and tracking only shows through the main Phoenix office where they can sit for a few days before sent to the local offices and delivered.

So I am sitting on 7 days after estimated date from Ebay.

You recommend giving it another week before contacting the seller on Ebay?

Appreciate the info. Still no more updates on eBay but my cards appeared in my SMC account today without needing to followup.

Hopefully yours aren't far off @Iron Clad Lou , mine were sent later though so may as well followup if it's been more than 7 days after.

Appreciate the info. Still no more updates on eBay but my cards appeared in my SMC account today without needing to followup.

Hopefully yours aren't far off @Iron Clad Lou , mine were sent later though so may as well followup if it's been more than 7 days after.
Few more days and it'll be off to INR.

I didn't want to do it but it is want it is

Like?

I have to log in every bloody time i close a tab, but other than that, it's been ok i guess
Was having issues logging in to begin with. Was just getting the circle going non-stop. Seem to have improved that but still not great. Currently I can't even access the site.

Back
Top Bottom