ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

I had $289 in my account as a "healthy" buffer for shipping....

$290 total.

In Awe What GIF

Expecting a heavy shipping fee when I finally get my stuff back after close to a year of orders, though hope I'm not pushing $290!

It was just singles for a while, but somewhere along the way I decided to pickup all 90s wax base sets I never had as a kid given how cheap they are on US ebay. Still cheaper after all the fees than what I'd pay for them on eBay here at least.

Expecting a heavy shipping fee when I finally get my stuff back after close to a year of orders, though hope I'm not pushing $290!

It was just singles for a while, but somewhere along the way I decided to pickup all 90s wax base sets I never had as a kid given how cheap they are on US ebay. Still cheaper after all the fees than what I'd pay for them on eBay here at least.
Yeah. A box lot from Blowout would cost like 60 bucks to post + 10% to the taxman.

It's ok. I can deal with it for a year or two of collecting

I had $289 in my account as a "healthy" buffer for shipping....

$290 total.

In Awe What GIF

My shipment just came in at $188US (37 of that insurance). Had to come back here so that I could feel a little better about the cost 🙂

Those 90s base sets really kicked my arse. Definitely got greedy after an initial $40 shipping estimate for all my singles.

[Edit for any first timers yet to use SMC] Still absurdly cheaper and faster than not using SMC

Last edited:
My shipment just came in at $188 (37 of that insurance). Had to come back here so that I could feel a little better about the cost 🙂

Those 90s base sets really kicked my arse. Definitely got greedy after an initial $40 shipping estimate for all my singles.

[Edit for any first timers yet to use SMC] Still absurdly cheaper and faster than not using SMC
Don't insure it.. How many cards to you have.. Must be a sh1tload

That was quick! Shipped from SMC Sunday, at my doorstep today. Forget Dec 25, this is the real Christmas.

This is the first time I've shipped back ungraded cards, so it'll be interesting to see how well aligned seller photos/descriptions are with reality when it comes to card condition...

That was quick! Shipped from SMC Sunday, at my doorstep today. Forget Dec 25, this is the real Christmas.

This is the first time I've shipped back ungraded cards, so it'll be interesting to see how well aligned seller photos/descriptions are with reality when it comes to card condition...
I generally found my centering eye was off on the listings. I ended up grading everything I bought

I didn't plan to get any of these graded, unless cost of grading comes down significantly in a distant future. That said, I can potentially see myself maybe giving CGA a go at some point just for the fun of seeing what I get back.

There are definitely a fair share of bad decisions in this shipment though, so probably best I avoid sinking more $ into them!

Back
Top Bottom