ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Quotes take ages. I waited weeks and then just cancelled the quote and just organised to pay whatever they charged to send back

Website is still screwed since the last update for android users as far as i can tell. I've had to use Chrome to get it to work and even then, it's still super clunky!

Not yet. I'm great at buying stuff on SMC and COMC. Not so good at paying to get it back here 🤦‍♂️
I will try again.
I waited weeks and then just cancelled it. This was in the peak of the boom though.

I am waiting on a box from Topps so should be ready to send home in the next couple of weeks

I will try again.
I waited weeks and then just cancelled it. This was in the peak of the boom though.

I am waiting on a box from Topps so should be ready to send home in the next couple of weeks

peak of the boom was crazy, they got smashed - then opened a new facility too I think. Now all caught up and should be back to awesome

I saw them all and thought it was your stuff
I've had a couple of offers. Sold a Bruce Brown RC Auto for roughly what I paid for it and also sold a Drummond Sketches & Swatches auto for my asking price.

Knocked back an offer of $1 on a Khryi Thomas RC Auto as there is a $1 fee so was essentially getting nothing for it. If the person is reading this, I will sell for $2 😂

Better than expected in short.

I've had a couple of offers. Sold a Bruce Brown RC Auto for roughly what I paid for it and also sold a Drummond Sketches & Swatches auto for my asking price.

Knocked back an offer of $1 on a Khryi Thomas RC Auto as there is a $1 fee so was essentially getting nothing for it. If the person is reading this, I will sell for $2 😂

Better than expected in short.
Nice. Might have to give it a go.

Anybody know the process for getting SMC to check if a card was delivered without the username?

I had a card sent via ESUS on the 25th of July with no tracking updated since. Ebay has an estimated delivery Mon, Aug 1 - Thu, Aug 4.

Before I contact the seller, just want to check to see if it's just sitting there

Anybody know the process for getting SMC to check if a card was delivered without the username?

I had a card sent via ESUS on the 25th of July with no tracking updated since. Ebay has an estimated delivery Mon, Aug 1 - Thu, Aug 4.

Before I contact the seller, just want to check to see if it's just sitting there

Yeah, this has happened a few times to me. I just send them a copy of the listing which shows an image of the product and the tracking number. They have been able to locate them pretty quickly every time.

Back
Top Bottom