ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Recent upgrade now has us identify the item type while we upload, eventually we will assign an approximate weight to each type and give an estimate and more options when selecting to ship home.
A8567D1E-CF3D-48D0-BDB6-B844BEC4A434.jpeg

Recent upgrade now has us identify the item type while we upload, eventually we will assign an approximate weight to each type and give an estimate and more options when selecting to ship home.
A8567D1E-CF3D-48D0-BDB6-B844BEC4A434.jpeg

Assigning a blanket approximate weight to a box will be a challenge... those cello boxes would be quite heavy compared to most hobby boxes or a blaster

So my first shipment arrived at Melbourne Airport early this morning. Any chance I will get it today?

Does anyone know if SMC allow you to find out the approx packaged weight of all your inventory & FedEx shipping weight tiers, just to get a feel for how many more cards you could add to a shipment without adding to the postage cost?

Does anyone know if SMC allow you to find out the approx packaged weight of all your inventory & FedEx shipping weight tiers, just to get a feel for how many more cards you could add to a shipment without adding to the postage cost?
Nope. Just the slabs I believe, so if you have boxes like I do, they can't do it

Thanks, yeah I have a bit of everything, accumulating since late last year to send back as a final lot to complete the PC. Any extra purchases would be unnecessary anyway so probably for the best.

Shipment 2 of 4 has arrived! Perfectly packaged once again (this is without all the peanuts etc and after I have rummaged through it.

1658290709790.jpeg

I've probably made a bit of a name for myself with the single pack collection I have built up! So excited to start getting them back next!

I got a quote to ship back a bunch of singles. All similar prices, what service do people recommend?
FedEx, USPS 1st Class or USPS Priority?

FedEx easily, super quick. The normal cost would likely be a good deal higher, it just ends up looking comparable to the other options because SMC get sizable discounts on FedEx rates, as I understand it.

Is the SMC mobile site currently down for anyone else? This is what i'm getting when i try to log in...

Screenshot_20220723-112208_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom