ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Working fine atm
black and white no GIF

Working ok for me, workflow seems a bit slower than usual though, showing completed through to Aug 16 for Arizona.

Does anybody know if you are able to add any stuff from the marketplace/shop after your requested shipment has been sent back with a shipping total?

I have an amount in credit but don't expect shipping will cover the entire lot, so wanted to add a blaster or two after the amount was confirmed.

Hi guys. Got a bit of a strange one here.

Recently i have shipped back around 150 items or so over 3 shipments. The last one of these will be delivered tomorrow.

I've identified that a John Stockton RC that i had in my inventory is not on any of the 3 orders and is no longer in my inventory either. So, it seems to have just completely disappeared?

Has something like this happened to anyone else?

Ok submitted my first shipment request to have all my cards sent back...... any ideas how long this takes before they are actually shipped? Shipping back by Fedex.

Hi guys. Got a bit of a strange one here.

Recently i have shipped back around 150 items or so over 3 shipments. The last one of these will be delivered tomorrow.

I've identified that a John Stockton RC that i had in my inventory is not on any of the 3 orders and is no longer in my inventory either. So, it seems to have just completely disappeared?

Has something like this happened to anyone else?

what about in history or any of the pics of history - items received?

The last section of your dashboard should be a Workflow tab which shows what shipments they are up to. Looks like they're only working on Sep 2 shipment requests atm. Depending on the backlog I guess. My last outgoing shipment request was 5 days behind because of the national but they eventually processed several days worth in a few hours.
FedEx takes 4 days after processed.

I'm probably waiting another 5 days before paying and 4 after that to receive.

For large shipments, 17 days from request to receipt seems right atm

yep sorry - I should have specified - most of mine have been 2 pieces so hence the faster ship time, if you’re doing a bigger lot it’s a fair bit longer - I’ve just actually requested my largest lot so far on the 10 Sept so see how that goes but I’m in no rush for it 🙏

yep sorry - I should have specified - most of mine have been 2 pieces so hence the faster ship time, if you’re doing a bigger lot it’s a fair bit longer - I’ve just actually requested my largest lot so far on the 10 Sept so see how that goes but I’m in no rush for it 🙏

I was hoping to get it for my Birthday. Oh well, more disappointment ;)

what about in history or any of the pics of history - items received?

Where would I find my inventory history?

I mean, I have a record of the history of my shipments but this card is not on any of them yet it no longer exists in my inventory.

I now have no way of proving that it was or wasn't in my inventory at all.

The ebay listing goes back to October last year so it no ,longer provides me any information about it.

Where would I find my inventory history?

I mean, I have a record of the history of my shipments but this card is not on any of them yet it no longer exists in my inventory.

I now have no way of proving that it was or wasn't in my inventory at all.

The ebay listing goes back to October last year so it no ,longer provides me any information about it.

Got the tracking?

Back
Top Bottom