Ship My Cards Mailday Day!

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
Finally got it home!

Had to open the Topps Fire Blaster, Bowman Blaster and the 3 NFL packs. All garbage

I will post the singles later

20220920_110536.jpg

20220920_110615.jpg

Sweet haul! You're not going to open any of the Photogenic?

I thought you weren't much of a fan of Select?

Sweet haul! You're not going to open any of the Photogenic?

I thought you weren't much of a fan of Select?

Undecided on the Photogenic. Probably just end up selling the lot at some point.

Not a fan of select either, so really unsure whether i just rip it all or try and slowly sell it.

Surely there is a few nice cards in that lot ;)

Undecided on the Photogenic. Probably just end up selling the lot at some point.

Not a fan of select either, so really unsure whether i just rip it all or try and slowly sell it.

Surely there is a few nice cards in that lot ;)

You would certainly hope so!

You could easily open 1 Photogenic and still more than make your money back by selling the others. I can also see Photogenic being a long term hold. Given that it's popularity from this year continues and Panini/ Fanatics continue to produce it going forward, it could end up being like a 1st year Prizm box 10 years from now.

You could easily open 1 Photogenic and still more than make your money back by selling the others. I can also see Photogenic being a long term hold. Given that it's popularity from this year continues and Panini/ Fanatics continue to produce it going forward, it could end up being like a 1st year Prizm box 10 years from now.
Yeah well I would always have it sitting there. I am not keen to go out and sell it straight away.

Still kicking myself i missed the other 3 boxes that went up on SMC

This definitely has Prizm type feels about it when it first was released.

Ripped the Select retail. Got absolutely dusted. Nothing worth photographing

Back
Top Bottom