Small Aussie Player Mail Day

McDyessFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
zacrazycollectables
Finally getting more involved with this forum, have a huge collection so looking to share more.....
Recently had a SMC shipment come in a couple of weeks ago with over 1300 cards

Had these 2 cards come in the post today.... pretty excited for one of them :woot:

Cameron Bairstow 15-16 Hoops Red Hot Signatures /25...... & Jock Landale 21-22 Spectra.... yes it is.... a :eek: Nebula

Finally got the 3 Luke Travers together when the Black Gold turned up last week

IMG_20230515_155104.jpg

traverstrio.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Landale! Playing good there when he got they time hey! Might be taking some time when they move Ayton next season 😜
Thanks, yeah he got some good minutes during the playoffs.In one of the Playoff games I watched, one of the commentators made some type of reference/comparison to Tim Duncan for the way he was getting in there... Fox Sports have also done a write up on how well he played.

Please please please buy more Landales so we can say "Nice Jocks!" :D

I have plenty of "Awesome Jocks" :ermm: This was part of my SMC Mail Day so it fits this thread... Probably the best one on hand for the moment till I get some others in.

Landale-Obsidian-WhiteMojo.jpg

Landale-Obsidian-WhiteMojo-b.jpg

Last edited:
Landale very under-rated - nice pics and cards. If you need anyone inparticular let me know as I have a mini Aussie PC up for grabs...

Nice Landale's! That Nebula would be my favourite. I have only ever had one in hand and it was amazing.

These would look pretty good in your Trophy Room on MERQARY ;) . Let me know if this is something you'd be keen on setting up.

Back
Top Bottom