Selling a lot of my PC - Nice Stuff - Ending Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bargey

OzCardTrader
http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbuying_outlaw

Need to sell a lot of stuff cause I've got a house coming. Don't want to do it, but it will pay off in the long run. Can't have land with no house, a house with no furniture, furniture with no lice, you know the story. Anyway I've listed stacks of stuff, tradelist and PC, all ending sunday. A lot of stuff is still at bargain prices, just stay away from the Jason Williams stuff, that is going crazy!???

Amongst the better things:

UD Black Quad Patches /99 (Have the whole set listed)
UD Black Quad Jerseys /99 (Have the whole set listed)
07 SPx Winning Combos Dual Jerseys Complete Set of 50
07 SPx Winning Materials Dual Jerseys Complete Set of 50
07 SPx SPxCitement Set /2999
07 Hardcourt Bronze Set /199
07 Hardcourt Jordan Floors Set
07 Hardcourt LeBron Floors Set
07 Hardcourt Dual Jerseys /50 (Have the whole set listed)
07 Hardcourt Materials Jerseys Set
06 Finest Blue Master Set
06 Finest Finest Fact Jerseys Set
06 Finest Finest Fact Refractor Jerseys Set /199
06 Finest Finest Patchworks /99 (Have the whole set listed)
06 Finest Finest Patchworks Refractors /29 (Have the whole set listed)
06 Finest Finest Dress for Success Ties /99 (Have the whole set listed)
06 Finest Finest Dress for Success Refractor Ties /29 (Have the whole set listed)
05-06 Finest Refractor RC Lots
98-99 UD Ionix Reciprocal RCs /100
99-00 UD Ionix Reciprocal RCs /100
99-00 UD Ionix Auto RCs

And a host of other cards, Brandon Roy RC /9, LaMarcus Aldridge RC /19, Jordan & LeBron Dual Jersey, Jordan Suit Card, Kobe Jerseys, other complete sets including some really cool oldschool stuff.

Good luck to all my bidders :)

Maybe i can sell u my house and just take your cards and live in a tent in your back yard, but only if u take the kids in with ya...lol BTW peoples dont i repeat dont touch my Kobe patchworks /99 :mad::mad::mad: :p

Yeah Jason Williams. When I last checked it the other day, my Williams Reciprocal RC had 59 views. To put that in perspective, my Jordan LeBron dual SPx Jersey had 38. I find that somewhat bizarre!

Man some sweet cards and some awesome TO's!!!!!!!!!!!

its sad to see ur selling most of ur collection but at least ur getting above ebay value on most of ur auction. good luck wid the house mate!

so glad i won Tarence Kinsey rookie card i need...

John, please send me an invoice when it's all done...

coz we don't use same bank account, so if i send tonight, it's much better u receive earlier from me....

Did ok in the end, some things way higher than expected, some things way lower, that's the way eBay goes. Good job Nenja, glad the emotion master set is staying together :)

Invoices will be sent tonight and tomorrow to all my winners :)

Yeah I got myself a few cards thanks Bargey...... Ill be paying Thursday mate :)

I scored myself the 98-99 Jason Williams UD Ionix Reciprocal RC /100 PSA10 --> One of my white whales...

SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!! THANKS JOHN!

I'll pay for it (along with the Antawn Jamison) as soon as I receive your invoice. Cheers, JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom