Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Has been confirmed there will be some form of high value gws and gc cards.gws already have a finals moment card.

I am liking the release but hoping for a bit of variety. All cards look a bit similiar for me and waiting for something a bit more unique

Seriously another card that looks the same as a base card but shorter print number, if they think that is exciting and worth the hype they are joking. So looks like i was right, really only two hits per $500 box :(

IMG_2937.PNG

Thats the toploader folder not necesarily the supremacy folder. They are awesome
I've got one on the way with extra pages, I might order more when I see how many cards fit. The post was to show the new cards Boyd, McLeod, not sure who the other two are.

Oh ok of course haha sorry. Yeah i wamt to see how many they hold aswell but i have two on way also. Seeing if they can fit my omeara certified sig collection :)

I reckon the other two cards pictured above could be Albert Collier and Alastair Lynch.

They have it advertised as the supremacy album, but smart not putting supremacy on the actual folder as you can use it for anything now

Oh ok yeah smart marketing. I think its just a generic folder but they have put supremecy in listing to sell haha very sneaky lol

I'm going to give those folders a go, as they seem pretty solid!!!

I'm not too excited about what has been revealed so far, however, I'm hearing some big names and big cards will be revealed next week so I'm keeping very optimistic about this release.

Underwhelming so far...hopefully it really does step up from here as I would love to have an excuse to buy more boxes / cards 😎

Got my top loader album today (gee that was quick)...it's awesome
How many folders did you buy? 15 pages x 4 = 60 cards

Thats the toploader folder not necesarily the supremacy folder. They are awesome
I always wondered how you are meant to store your high ends when I thought folders to hold your signature and case hit cards on display prospective didn't exist - thought you had to rely on shoe style boxes LoL if you didn't want to move them into soft pocket sleeves. Looks like that's something of the past?

Back
Top Bottom