Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

I happen to agree, while they look very clean and i like the numbered element, that is five cards that all look very similar and with four base and four numbered “Inserts” per box that means you have 8 of your 10 cards from a $500 box ☹ Surely there are more than two autos per box.

No buying boxes for me. I’ll wait and see how much they go for on eBay and just buy Crows cards individually

Any new updates yet???

I hope it's similar to this release for the price...... Panini Soccer .... yes I know AFL cards are 50 years behind but this needs to be something flashy to justify $500 a pop.

Last edited:
I happen to agree, while they look very clean and i like the numbered element, that is five cards that all look very similar and with four base and four numbered “Inserts” per box that means you have 8 of your 10 cards from a $500 box ☹ Surely there are more than two autos per box.

It’s minimum two autos and a patch per box.

With I’m guessing case hits being an additional auto/patch in the box much like Dominance is with case cards being an extra hit per box.

And of course they're going to reveal the no so exciting cards first. Now speaking of the anticipation of the more "exciting" cards, I guess I may as well go back to bed and admire my cards consisting of footy's finest, influential, future HOF and dominance black

I assume another preview tomorrow, still 8 cards to be shown plus a box break so they will need to ramp things up if they are to be done by 16th, will be annoying if they haven’t finished the previews by the time it comes to pre order on the 16th with release being 19th, I would expect all previews done and checklist out before the 16th

I assume another preview tomorrow, still 8 cards to be shown plus a box break so they will need to ramp things up if they are to be done by 16th, will be annoying if they haven’t finished the previews by the time it comes to pre order on the 16th with release being 19th, I would expect all previews done and checklist out before the 16th
I was told there will still be more reveals after the 16th when I phoned Select last week. There should be 3 previews per week starting this week.

Our preview of the exclusive Select Supremacy release rolls on today with a look at one of our Superstar Patch cards featuring the West Coast Eagles' Mark LeCras! Each card includes an official match worn guernsey patch and is individually numbered to 70.

Oh boy. The temptation to buy a box has just increased a bit!

229BE28E-1AB5-4AAD-8A02-CF02D4D4CCEC.jpeg

i still think numbering them to 70 is too high.
I think there’ll be more limited cards to come. I also don’t mind it because it gives team collectors a reasonable chance of being able to add one to their collections (which is why I really hope there’s never anything released that’s numbered to under about 20).

I think there’ll be more limited cards to come. I also don’t mind it because it gives team collectors a reasonable chance of being able to add one to their collections (which is why I really hope there’s never anything released that’s numbered to under about 20).
have to agree here.. its hard enough to get a hold of the cards numbered to 40.. anything less becomes very difficult.

Back
Top Bottom