Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Can't wait I have 4 boxes in total coming to me, apparently the one from select is being sent today express so I should get that tomorrow.

Any confirmation of the case cards yet? does Ablett have one

A card numbered to #/40 one per team......falling one per case is my bet.
If that was the case it would be Select's second-most limited insert set ever wouldn't it, after the '96 Brownlow Competition cards?

Wowee, this could end up being a very, very expensive series for a lot of team collectors!

Select, well the distributor really, only sell at full retail price. Other sellers quite often sell with a smaller profit margin.
Is there a higher risk of a dud box from an external seller due to cases being searched, do you think?

Medal winner cards are best looking since 1997 I reckon, they look amazing. Can't wait to see them in hand. AA's look good too. The one per box sigs are due for a redesign after using the same style for 3 years running. Can't wait for Friday, if Aus Post let me down and I have to wait all weekend I'll be furious lol.

Medal winner cards are best looking since 1997 I reckon, they look amazing. Can't wait to see them in hand. AA's look good too. The one per box sigs are due for a redesign after using the same style for 3 years running. Can't wait for Friday, if Aus Post let me down and I have to wait all weekend I'll be furious lol.
Who's busted some already? Can't see anything on eBay?

Taken from footycards Facebook, numbered to 40.

IMG_3800.JPG

Back
Top Bottom