Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Eddie Betts with a common in Footy Stars and Certified, surely they're not all the same players?

Eddie Betts with a common in Footy Stars and Certified, surely they're not all the same players?
Chances are they might be quite frankly - alternate players have already accounted for on the parallel inset from series I (strictly speaking disqualifies it as a parallel but the low end holofoil I mean) and this means 460 parallel will be accounted for higher profile players

Looks like i will have to pay an arm and a leg for the Scott Pendlebury Redemptions, especially one like the one in the flyer with black and white.
%100 right, imagine his jumper number :crazy: going to be an expensive set of you want to put it all together given Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon are all Guernsey cards

Yeah, definitely some massive hits to be had in this series.

Cards all look pretty nice. Three more sleeps!

Very true, good points.
He's a question, 3-6 months time.... do you reckon you will get the price divide again on the Guernsey Sigs?
Examples:
Mundy/Thomas Sigs vs Cotchin/Stringer
Or do you reckon it's the player?
If Fremantles sig was Fyfe and it hold value?

So, then. Who's a bit excited? :)

I'm currently in Adelaide and might not be home until mid-week next week. I will be watching the box break section very keenly!

As I say at this stage of the release every year, good luck to all!

@Scotty_WCE NicNat guernsey mojo to you please
@dannybuoy Dustin Martin Footy's Finest mojo to you
To my Hawthorn supporting mates - Jack Gunston guernsey mojo to you

:)

I'm currently in Adelaide and might not be home until mid-week next week. I will be watching the box break section very keenly!

Yep I'm finally excited, must admit the lead up to this release was very boring, but finally feelin the pre release buzz. That Dusty Finest will be an extremely sort after card i reckon, probably the gem of this release. Really want one of those Gunston patch signatures. I'm in Tassie and have no idea when my box will arrive or even when shops will have them for sale, hopefully I'm busting over the weekend.
Good luck to all.

Cases have landed, too be handed out to sellers later today/tonight. So we can all have a release day bust or 2.

Mojo to all!!

Some pretty special stuff yet to be announced, but boy oh boy wow wee will this release be the best one yet.

As my old mate, Samuel L Jackson, once said
2017-08-02-09-07-58-.jpg

Ok i need to know, what is this special stuff yet to be announced. If not able to state here please please please pm me baha its killing me and i need to know as everyone keeps mentioning it

I heard from Select last week that the checklist was to be uploaded tomorrow.

If anyone has further info on the release about this "special stuff" please pm me.

I heard from Select last week that the checklist was to be uploaded tomorrow.

If anyone has further info on the release about this "special stuff" please pm me.
Yep checklist wont be released until tomorrow i would expect!! Exciting times. Am intrigued who will br the gold coast sigs

Back at you Matty for the Gunston guernsey cards and anything else you're chasing :)

I'm sooooo excited, and that was before reading this:
Cases have landed, too be handed out to sellers later today/tonight. So we can all have a release day bust or 2.

Mojo to all!!

Some pretty special stuff yet to be announced, but boy oh boy wow wee will this release be the best one yet.

As my old mate, Samuel L Jackson, once said
2017-08-02-09-07-58-.jpg
That is so cruel, saying that and not revealing it, or even giving a little hint :p My curiosity levels are through the roof :lol:

Well the buzz has certainly arrived - going to be a fun next 48 hours!

Back
Top Bottom