SA/Adelaide Swap Meet!!!

Hi Graham,

I'm hosting our first trade day this Sunday from 9am at my stall. Pooraka Sunday Market.

Any other info don't hesitate to PM me, or like my Paparazzi Cards page on facebook.

Thanks

Brett

Looking forward to seeing some regulars down this Sunday at our first trade day. As well as meeting some first timers and members from OCT I haven't met yet.

Received a huge order in today with about 30 different boxes including some baseball and gridiron, UFC, Americana Century Collection and heaps of NBA from 07/08 to 11/12 stock.

Going to be a huge day :)

Few nice cards busted, not alot of trading a few people didnt rock up in the end, hopefully next one bigger and better, really wanted to see some good trades Carl. One of my regulars had some very nice cards I liked.

I would definetely be keen for a real card show not a swap meet I reckon if we can get it organised before the SANFL & AFL season starts you would have more people show up. I know that guys who play the game and religiously follow there clubs wont miss a game to make a show. So the 1st weekend of March would be perfect cricket season is over and football is just about to get going again so the interest is there. Talk to the older guys at Sports Cards World they will spread the word to there core customers and will probably have a stand of there own. If anyone knows any league footballers personally invite them out so we can score signatures and have a decent chat with them outside of training and after games at the club or hangar.

I am very keen!!! and know at least 2 others who would come too

Please let me know where and when. :)

I am very keen!!! and know at least 2 others who would come too

Please let me know where and when. :)

Back
Top Bottom