rookie class break

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Heres the best of the box i busted from justo last night...
Not as good as the chrome..but could have done worse !!:D

a few more... also pulled the usual rookies inc bogut,felton,marvin williams,frye,gomes,graham,mccants,vonwafer,

Nochioni is a stud. He has put up some great games this year. Bynum should of stayed in school to learn to write better.

Seen a lot worse than those two. Laker fans are on the bandwagon with this D leaguer.

MM.. havnt seen his auto before so couldnt compare it...hes actuall pretty popular in the states (so i was told !).
I would have prefered the bogut at $30 than this 1 at $50...
But any autos better than no auto i say !!:D
Damn its dead here compared to yesterday...box breaks galore...hehehe

Well you can't trust BV or even make it usefull really. Like you said you would happily take the Bogues and most of us would. Don't know why we even mention BV anymore although Bynum does sell well but I haven't seen any chrome sales yet. Might be the time to flip it and just buy that Bogut that you want ;-)

Even if Bynum takes off a little you still have a card you want.

Thanks chad...
Ide have to agree with you there mate...
not saying i want a bogut..but would have prefered 1 out of the pack...
So..trade bait it is !!!:D

Ta mate...thanks for keeping an old bloke up late...gotta admit at 4am i was feeling like doggy doodoo....

yeah nice avatar Stevo ;) you could have had 2 bogut autos theres instead LOL...

Chad - what happened to ur old avatar? that topps rc card was awesome !! :D

chadjaja® said:
Nochioni is a stud. He has put up some great games this year. Bynum should of stayed in school to learn to write better.

You got that right about the Bynum auto. One of the worst I've seen in a while

Back
Top Bottom