Rafer Alston!

You cant say Heat need MORE experiecne.

Who have we got on the floor? Richardson, Jermaine O'Neal, Udonis Haslem, Wade. They are all older players so I doubt we need MANY more.

And for the records, I've always hated Arroyo. He cant score! He only gets like 4 pts a game. Chalmers usually gets around 8 pts. Cant youtube Alston atm as my internet usage is nearly up :(

You don't need scoring from your PG. You need court leadership, offense initiation and savvy. Getting the ball to the right person at the right time.

You cant say Heat need MORE experiecne.

Who have we got on the floor? Richardson, Jermaine O'Neal, Udonis Haslem, Wade. They are all older players so I doubt we need MANY more.

And for the records, I've always hated Arroyo. He cant score! He only gets like 4 pts a game. Chalmers usually gets around 8 pts. Cant youtube Alston atm as my internet usage is nearly up :(

You can never have too much experience.

Richardson and JO are known underachievers for the past few seasons, and when you have two sophomores (Beasley/Chalmers) as well as young guys like Joel Anthony, Daequan and Dorrell Wright in your lineup you NEED MORE experience.

Do a bit more homework first before making big statements chief.

One thing you'll quickly learn mate, is that Jimbo know his ishhhhh!!!! Especially when it comes to the heat, theres no use even trying to argue.

Having said that, Chalmers isn't living up to expectations from last season at all! Alston is a proving scorer and leader so It's the right choice for the team.

But that all said, experience could lead to boing players with no real leader. Everyone telling everyone where to go. A team needs to be half young guns half experienced IMO.

Look at Melbourne Storm. They are mixed with old and young guys. Same with the Queensalnd Origin team.

I just dont think we need Alston at all. We have Arroyo, Chalmers and Wade moves to PG throughout the game. We seemed to be doing fine without him so we could have used the money we spent on him to get someone big with some more money added.

:)

yeah man he was one of the best street ballers ever, his best peformance in the nba was last year playoffs with the magic.

yea chalmers would be getting benched cause he needs to lift hes game...thats it

:lol: Im all for defending a favourite player and all, but to be blinded by it is a different thing. Chalmers isn't playing well enough to be even a back up. He hardly deserves garbage minutes at the moment! Alston is a much better player the Chalmers and Arroyo put together! He compliments Wade, Beasley and Co better. He can create his own shot and also bring all of those guys into the game. Arroyo is a better player on the court then Chalmers, leads the team alot better . PPG isn't everything, you want a PG to lead the team more then anything else.

:lol: Im all for defending a favourite player and all, but to be blinded by it is a different thing. Chalmers isn't playing well enough to be even a back up. He hardly deserves garbage minutes at the moment! Alston is a much better player the Chalmers and Arroyo put together! He compliments Wade, Beasley and Co better. He can create his own shot and also bring all of those guys into the game. Arroyo is a better player on the court then Chalmers, leads the team alot better . PPG isn't everything, you want a PG to lead the team more then anything else.

Thanks for the compliments mate, I guess there is no use arguing with matt bowen, we'll just let him have his way this time.

Those who know the NBA know what's happening, but hey, it is what it is. I'll cut him some slack as he's a new Miami fan, not the resident guru like me.

What has happened though, since I've become less regular on Ozcards it seems like there have been way less NBA discussions!

Does that mean that you are lowering the price of the rookie photoshoot auto? :D

And sorry guys but just trying to get my FV player back to starter!

Back
Top Bottom