Rafer Alston!

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi all

im angry at this Rafer Alston.He comes into the Heat team ,which im cool with, but goes straight to starter at PG,and guess whos psition that is!:mad:

Now, he pushes Chalmers to the bench with very limited time.

I now hate this guy

Is he even good? :mad::mad:

He's decent...don't think it's a given that he'll stay there put it that way...will put up more pts than Chalmers who hasn't exactly come on this year

Alston is one of my fav players to watch so I dont see a problem with it, he wouldnt be starting if he wasnt the best for that position.

rafer alston is a streetball legend, his game of fancy and entertaining moves, dont apply on nba though, youtube rafer alston and1. you'll see how good a baller he is. :)

Have you watched any Heat games this year? Arroyo has been starting over Chalmers for the past month or more, and Alston has take his spot, not Chalmers' spot.

Matt Bowen what are you talking about. How can you be mad at Rafer Alston, it's not like he came in and demanded to start.

The coaching staff put him there because Chalmers has been stinky all season, and besides that, Chalmers was already demoted for Arroyo a few games before Alston came into town.

At the end of the day though, it's my opinion that Alston is better suited because the team needs some experience running on the floor.

In addition Alston is a better scorer, arguably better shooter when he's on and can really work a team well.

I've watched Charmers quite a bit this year and not thought much of his game at all. At least they know what they are getting by playing Skip.

You cant say Heat need MORE experiecne.

Who have we got on the floor? Richardson, Jermaine O'Neal, Udonis Haslem, Wade. They are all older players so I doubt we need MANY more.

And for the records, I've always hated Arroyo. He cant score! He only gets like 4 pts a game. Chalmers usually gets around 8 pts. Cant youtube Alston atm as my internet usage is nearly up :(

Back
Top Bottom