Qld card show RNA Sunday 5th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? So responding to that is to go in a public forum and try to stir up trouble or option 2 report the post so that the mods could deal with the person that did it?

Given that the first post that was deleted was Sluggy calling someone a fag, I don't think this supposed PM was the instigator and surely we've moved on from using derogatory language

Who's trying to stir up trouble ?

I'm just stating what happened mate.

That would be Sluggy - what I was saying was that if he got that PM, he should of reported it and let the mods deal with it, instead he responded by going publicly, abusing other members and threatening physical violence.

and I'm not sure you are being as impartial as you could - if he got that PM it only came after he called another member a fag, so you might want to think about stating what happened.

We have a show coming up in Newcastle soon. If anyone has some constructive suggestions on what would have made this day better that we could use for Newcastle I would be happy to hear them.
Hello Owen.
You could see ESP and get some cards off them to hand out but not on the day say 1 or 2 cards plus a free entry tickets for kids go to the school within about a 25 to 30 Klms radius and hand them out,while you are doing that with the free tickets ask them if they could put it in their news letter with free tickets on offer for the kids.
Mum and Dad will look at it and maybe say lets go kids want to go the bring the parents to spend their money at the same time gets new collectors but also maybe gets old collectors back into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom