Qld card show RNA Sunday 5th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
was he the one that made the 'gay cino' remark?
if so, he was out of line in a few of his posts in my opinion...

Hmm. I was wondering why no one had taken a crack (before Moz) at the guy about the body odor comment. I guess its because they got deleted.

what have I got myself into on this site , I hope all collectors aren't like this .. fat blokes with bad body odor that's a poor comment to make about people.

Was that before or after someone pm'd him telling him to go fuck himself ?
You forgot to mention where he wanted to give his address out to "sort it out" in person among other things.

After being asked to pull his head in, he continued carrying on. His account was banned. He only has himself to blame.

You forgot to mention where he wanted to give his address out to "sort it out" in person among other things.

After being asked to pull his head in, he continued carrying on. His account was banned. He only has himself to blame.

Holiday or permanent??

what have I got myself into on this site , I hope all collectors aren't like this .. fat blokes with bad body odor that's a poor comment to make about people.

Dont read to much into it mate. Its far from the norm. Welcome to the site btw

No. All collectors are not like this.
from what I could see from an outsider looking in, the only derogatory comment was about overweight people and there hygiene , now im a big bloke and I would consider that an insult , did this person make it aware to these 'fat' people at the time or just post it on a collector site...

It seems his comment Moz was the spark for what happened after (comments deleted) where a few members fired up and resulted in sluggy74 being banned from the site but the other lot being able to stay on here....(you all know who you are)

Why shouldn't someone be able to defend against comments and pm's directed at him.

I PM'd mods to find out how long sluggy was banned for and got a couple of messages back but since then nothing.

Seems there might be some favouritism on here and if you don't like someone saying something against your buddy then you get banished.

Bring back the slug i say !!!!
I read it all before it got wiped off. I dont think sluggy should have been banned for how he reacted to the comment that was aimed at the type of people that may have been at the show. That is discriminative to people and there is a law against that. I admit it got out of control and something should have been done sooner if it could have been possible. I may have acted the same as sluggy did if it was a comment toward me. It was a disgraceful comment to post and action should have been taken against him for making it.

Was that before or after someone pm'd him telling him to go f*** himself ?
Seriously? So responding to that is to go in a public forum and try to stir up trouble or option 2 report the post so that the mods could deal with the person that did it?

Given that the first post that was deleted was Sluggy calling someone a fag, I don't think this supposed PM was the instigator and surely we've moved on from using derogatory language

Seriously? So responding to that is to go in a public forum and try to stir up trouble or option 2 report the post so that the mods could deal with the person that did it?

Given that the first post that was deleted was Sluggy calling someone a fag, I don't think this supposed PM was the instigator and surely we've moved on from using derogatory language
im pretty sure from what I read it was someone referring to 'fat blokes with bad hygiene' , I cant see anything else after this referring to a fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom