Qld card show RNA Sunday 5th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a comment aimed at gold coasters. someone complained about driving up from goldy and then there was another comment about being a tea drinking fag or something along that lines also another one about cuddling his sister or something, i didnt take offense to the goldcoast jokes because people make them all the time, i missed the show and was wondering if i had missed much and yeah from there it went crazy like a high school fight. Id hate to see these blokes actually fighting over cards in person lol surely it was just an over heated frustration that shouldnt have happened, everyone should have just said sorry and moved on!

Yes I was the one who banned him and this was done after a couple of different posts were reported and deleted. I didn't think that his comments were very flash at all and we simply don't tolerate those sort of posts on the site. Sometimes we have to make a call that some people don't necessarily agree with but thats the way the site works and works well I believe.

Brett. I responded twice to your messages last night.... first one was 7 minutes after you sent the first message and the second one was 5 minutes after that. I hadn't responded to your last message which i had seen, but hadn't responded as I was busy doing other stuff.

We don't have to justify our actions, but i thought I would at least respond to your messages and let you know why he was banned.

Cheers
Matt

Yes I was the one who banned him and this was done after a couple of different posts were reported and deleted. I didn't think that his comments were very flash at all and we simply don't tolerate those sort of posts on the site. Sometimes we have to make a call that some people don't necessarily agree with but thats the way the site works and works well I believe.

Brett. I responded twice to your messages last night.... first one was 7 minutes after you sent the first message and the second one was 5 minutes after that. I hadn't responded to your last message which i had seen, but hadn't responded as I was busy doing other stuff.

We don't have to justify our actions, but i thought I would at least respond to your messages and let you know why he was banned.

Cheers
Matt
I simply asked how long he would be banned for. You did not give an answer. Surely he deserves to know.

I popped my head in bout 2:30ish after work I didnt know what to expect the couple guys there with nba had some good stuff. I wish i had deep pockets I would have bought up big

Seriously? So responding to that is to go in a public forum and try to stir up trouble or option 2 report the post so that the mods could deal with the person that did it?

Given that the first post that was deleted was Sluggy calling someone a fag, I don't think this supposed PM was the instigator and surely we've moved on from using derogatory language
Who's trying to stir up trouble ?

I'm just stating what happened mate.

Maybe when your henchmen can give an answer we wouldn't have to.
The henchmen as you refer to them are volunteers and have real jobs and lives to attend to. I'm not going to apologise for you not getting an answer as quick as you would have liked. Especially as you were asking about something that is really none of your business.

I don't care if sluggy is your cousin or your conjoined twin, he can contact us directly (which by the way he has and I have responded)

Not that hard is it?

The henchmen as you refer to them are volunteers and have real jobs and lives to attend to. I'm not going to apologise for you not getting an answer as quick as you would have liked. Especially as you were asking about something that is really none of your business.

I don't care if sluggy is your cousin or your conjoined twin, he can contact us directly (which by the way he has and I have responded)

Not that hard is it?
No smart arse, it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom