Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanksta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kylie
eBay User
outbackchic
Hey, just wanting to know who is keen on going to this show or anyone know of any card stores or celebrities attending?
Very keen on attending as this is my first show, is there the option of trading cards on the day as well?

I will be going for sure. Hopefully we get a good turnout of dealers there.

I just checked the RNA showgrounds website and there is a Hot Rod show on there the same day too. Looks like it could be a good day out.

I am pretty keen to go to the QLD show but I am concerned that there may not be many AFL traders? If anybody has any information regarding special guests, if you can trade as well as buy and likelihood of AFL collectors being there please respond

I didnt realize your the only one who can organize special guests, I have heard there could be a player appearance?

I am pretty keen to go to the QLD show but I am concerned that there may not be many AFL traders? If anybody has any information regarding special guests, if you can trade as well as buy and likelihood of AFL collectors being there please respond
jajascollectables.com will have heaps of AFL and Collingwood cards too! No guests that I know off.

It realy shouldn't cost anything we wil c what they come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom