PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Sorry guys been a bit absent been flat out with work and uni assignments! Hopefully i get time to play soon!

would you be able to come on now and reset hawks v grizz?
its alright if you cant, im know you have a life :p

Bet you're wishing that one wasn't reset :p
Good game mate i was really happy i was able to come back after the stupid start i had thinking it was a shoot around :(

Oh and yeah i beat SWISH!!!!!!! :kick:
He tried to cheese the sh!t out of me in the 4th, Brown and Jackson teamed up as PG & SG just to get an advantage by running around like a digheads. Needless to say it didn't work, he was so busy trying to run circles around me on offence he forgot about his D and left me wide open up the other end. It was tit for tat till i realised there were some opportunities to take 3's and drive the basket for And1's

Well happy to announce the mighty Clips have continued there
run of 4th Qtr chokes lol

1st Game Vs Suns (Swish)

1st Qtr was quite enjoyable both teams playing playing solid inside / out games
however with a 8 point lead going to the 2nd

Suns reverted to a Jackson / Brown iso game
which was initially defended well, which took the game to overtime
where the Clips folded up, and Suns took the W

highlight for clips - Conley 9 / 20 from 3
(hail mary's in OT blew out avg)

Game 2 Vs Grizzlies

A top game played by Verse inside out the whole game with once again Clips folded up in
fourth qtr led by Blake Griffin who was un-stoppable

On a positive Conley lit up from DT hitting 7 / 12 3's

overall good game, well played Verse

i needa smash something, preferabbly not my controller :p:p
argh
through the fourth i was seriously thinking, 12 point lead and 6 mins left, i got it in the bag then suddenly i had 8 seconds left with a 3 point deficit
oh well, two more games then getting sweeped first round of playoffs...cant wait for season 3 fantasy draft :D

---------- Post added 08-04-2010 at 10:32 PM ----------

Sorry guys been a bit absent been flat out with work and uni assignments! Hopefully i get time to play soon!

i want lebron back :(

---------- Post added 08-04-2010 at 10:33 PM ----------

also, amazing game with both starting fives of both teams scoring double digits and with no one scoring over 20!

Well happy to announce the mighty Clips have continued there
run of 4th Qtr chokes lol

1st Game Vs Suns (Swish)

1st Qtr was quite enjoyable both teams playing playing solid inside / out games
however with a 8 point lead going to the 2nd

Suns reverted to a Jackson / Brown iso game
which was initially defended well, which took the game to overtime
where the Clips folded up, and Suns took the W

highlight for clips - Conley 9 / 20 from 3
(hail mary's in OT blew out avg)

Game 2 Vs Grizzlies

A top game played by Verse inside out the whole game with once again Clips folded up in
fourth qtr led by Blake Griffin who was un-stoppable

On a positive Conley lit up from DT hitting 7 / 12 3's

overall good game, well played Verse

Mate you were killing me with Conley, he was dropping treys all over the place and with guys in his face too!
Griffin had a cracker against the Clips, he seemed to find holes and Westbrook found him every time. I love Westbrook, he's a machine on the assists and can open teams up with his foot work to finish off with a nasty dunk or a crazy dish to the open man. One of the funnest players to play with :D

Mate you were killing me with Conley, he was dropping treys all over the place and with guys in his face too!
Griffin had a cracker against the Clips, he seemed to find holes and Westbrook found him every time. I love Westbrook, he's a machine on the assists and can open teams up with his foot work to finish off with a nasty dunk or a crazy dish to the open man. One of the funnest players to play with :D

Yeah Griffin & Westbrook show in the 4th was unstoppable

stupid thing for me is it's taken 15 games for me too find Conley's shot
gotta say though I don't mind losing a fun game of 2K Ball, anytime dude:D

Yeah Griffin & Westbrook show in the 4th was unstoppable

stupid thing for me is it's taken 15 games for me too find Conley's shot
gotta say though I don't mind losing a fun game of 2K Ball, anytime dude:D

Same here great game mate.
I've been on fire all arvo, 4 from 4. Wish i was this consistant every day i might actually have a chance of making the playoffs.

Griffin is looking good for Rookie of the year the way he's going for the Grizz, he a monster and i didn't realise he could move the way he does and can hit some crazy shots too.

Im down with practice games anytime mate :v:

nenjabin what time are you available tom? sorry i'm flat out at work

Well if you can knock off the Sacramento Kings I'll be pretty happy ;)

I'm just counting my lucky stars I've already played Memphis!

Lol same and he was just figuring his team out at the time so i got lucky, good stuff on beating swish, i wish alidrew beat him too. Looks like my trade got approved thanks, now i have a Centre thats 6''11 a step up from 6''10 Love.

Lol same and he was just figuring his team out at the time so i got lucky, good stuff on beating swish, i wish alidrew beat him too. Looks like my trade got approved thanks, now i have a Centre thats 6''11 a step up from 6''10 Love.

Yeah I played when it was Costa. Won after being down 11 at the half by outscoring him 61-29 in the second half.

Yeah I wish I was a few playoff spots higher. Looks like you and me both haven't done as well as season 1. Digeze too, already lost more games than in first season.

Back
Top Bottom