Predictor + Redemption

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
A big thanks to #Eels Fan for putting another small dent in my St George PC Want list.

The 2007 Invincible Jason Ryles ENFORCER redemption. One of my favourite players, IMO underrated and much maligned.

scan0013xd.jpg

Does anyone else think it is strange that the actual J.R. card has 2007 Champions on it......another Select stuff up?

Cheers
Ross

wow design on these is amazing, nice work hobo. champions hmmm? good one select

yes my mason card had champions on it. Old Jason (2 points) ryles, Would more often than not give a penalty away within kicking distance.

They are all like that, printed with Champions instead of Invincible...................i remember back in the day ringing select and asking about that error and if they would reprint, they knew of the misprint and would not reprint. What also sucked is that the storm 3 card mini premiership set also has Champions on it...........:(

Thanks everyone for the comments, :D not having owned or seen these up close before it just surprised me to see Champions on it. I do really like the design as well.

yes my mason card had champions on it. Old Jason (2 points) ryles, Would more often than not give a penalty away within kicking distance.

Yeah did have a penalty or a bad off load in him but to be receive the highest honour at your club, as voted by your team mates 3 times I think shows his true value and quality.

Very Very nice, was also one of my fav players....

Not too many of us who think that.....:(

Cheers
Ross

i thought he was crap at the dragons, but really came along at the roosters. probably would'be just as good now at the dragons under bennet, as he has done well to control weyman's short fuse.

i thought he was crap at the dragons, but really came along at the roosters. probably would'be just as good now at the dragons under bennet, as he has done well to control weyman's short fuse.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

He did have another good year this year under Brian Smith, he was consistent and a good forward leader, but he also must have gone alright whilst at the Dragons as he played almost 20 test for Australia and probably 20 Origins for NSW and that was in the days when we used to beat QLD including two series white washes from memory, would have been heaps more but did he shoulder in 2003 and came back mid season in 2004.....

Weyman hasn't had a discipline issue since leaving the Raiders.....

Ross

Back
Top Bottom