Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi all

Please disregard any PM's from a user petajones selling a Lebron auto but couldnt get scans - have never heard that one before :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That and the fact the user spelt like anthonypoweranthony and a few other things didnt add up ... the user has now taken a break.

Apologies to all.

Graham

Wondered what that random PM was all about!.....anthonypoweranthony really brings back some great memories!

I just hope the cards didnt fall out of his/her pcoket on the way to being scanned.

Cheers
Matt

I got one from him saying he had a signed Collingwood jumper for sale if I wanted to buy it. The only thing I'd do with a Collingwood jersey is wipe my ass on it.

:D

Yep, I got the LJ PM, "I'll take $500, bargain". :rolleyes:

hahahha i got asked this

interested in a LEBRON-JAMES-04UDSWEETSPOTSHOTS-AUTOGRAPH-AUTO-BALL
let us no mate

i think he was going thru the member list alphabetical, so there wont be anyone after Hill33 i think? i didnt get one either

I got these PM's:

"would you be interested in a lebron james signature sensations auto /25 smick condition let us no"
I asked him if he can introduce himself and I gave him the link to the "new members intro". I told him I might be interested but wont be able to afford rite now.

then he replied: "how much would you pay if ya had the money the most youd pay let us no we may be able to work something out"

:D

Back
Top Bottom