Playstation 4

yeah ps4s were $400 on dick smith ebay yesterday with that code.

DSE had a 8% off sale on PS4s

To top it of eBay had a code that someone told me about only valid yesterday (just got in final hour lol). that gave 20% of toys up to $200 per transaction max.

So I got a PS4 + extra controller + Wolfenstein for like $500

no other games so far.

Nice work!!! That's a decent purchase! Extra controller + Wolfenstein = about $120 (or more) value !!

I've still got my 3 (NBA 2K14, Watch Dogs & Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag) for sale. 2K's been played a few times now, just filling in time with it. :)

Let me know what you think of Wolfenstein. I've got it on XB1 and think it's pretty cool - just havent played it that much.
It's pretty full on, and whilst it claims to be "open world" I havent yet experienced it fully, but can tell you as a semi-not-really-spoiler, shooting the big mechanical things walking around electrocuting everything, with a cannon.... pisses it off!!!

And for the Retro in you, you can even unlock the original "Wolfenstein 3D" game!!!

I think we may have hijacked the OP... lol.

To help get it back on track, one thing I've found with PlayStation, the PS+ (their version of Xbox Live), can only be purchased within Australia FOR Australian consoles/accounts?? The usual UK sites I've used in previous times for XBL ONLY sells UK versions of PS+.

EB Games and PlayStation themselves seem to be the only place I've found them, for $69.95 (12 month subscription).

Also, for first-time PS+ users, be sure to register your free 14-day trial, not much, but at least you can see if it's for you or not.

I'll be registering mine in a few days, so I can reap the freebie games for July AND August.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom