< PERTH NBA TRADE DAY @ A1 > 6th of April 2014 * TIME CHANGE 1:30pm until 4pm *

Same as the last trade day Bill. If anyone wants to drop there cards off at the shop before the shoot around, be there for just before 9am.
People can also meet at the courts
what time at the courts you reckon? 9:15? I will go straight there as your shop is another 10 mins in the wrong direction for me...

what time at the courts you reckon? 9:15? I will go straight there as your shop is another 10 mins in the wrong direction for me...
That is great to hear Daniel :)

This trade day is starting to build some momentum :thumbsup: Not sure if it will be as huge as the last one but it will definitely be a pretty good turnout :)

That is great to hear Daniel :)

This trade day is starting to build some momentum :thumbsup: Not sure if it will be as huge as the last one but it will definitely be a pretty good turnout :)
im not sure if i can go to the trade day afterwards, or at least not for long. have family things on. 80% sure i will be at the courts though.

So i was talking to someone at the trade day who collects the Flight Team set below... and i have no idea what their OCT username is. Does anyone know who it was?
I have these 4 available for their set.

Nllb4rA.jpg

So i was talking to someone at the trade day who collects the Flight Team set below... and i have no idea what their OCT username is. Does anyone know who it was?
I have these 4 available for their set.

Nllb4rA.jpg

michaell3198 :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom