< PERTH NBA TRADE DAY @ A1 > 6th of April 2014 * TIME CHANGE 1:30pm until 4pm *

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Greetings from A1 Cards and Gaming :wave:

< MORE DETAILS >

Located inside our Air-conditioned store in Gosnells

You will not only find a great atmosphere because of the quality of collectors in attendance but the quality of cards owned by our local collectors is also second to none !

So please come and make the most of a great opportunity to pick up some new goodies for your collection, perhaps pick-up some trade bait or try your luck at some of our famous A1 MOJO by joining us at our trade day.

* plenty of Free parking and places to eat nearby
* Cold discounted drinks at A1
* Loads of supplies for all your collecting needs
* a large range of un-searched hobby boxes in stock
* Proven A1 Mojo regularly busted from our products
* NBA single cards from as low as $1 for authentic signed cards

When - 6th of April 2014
Time - 1:30pm until 4pm (trades and chin wagging)
* If a social game occurs, the trade day will begin at 11:30
The link to our Facebook event
< LINK >

- Air conditioned and indoors
- Plenty of Free parking
- Chinese noodles, Indian Curries, Fish and Chips and Chicken Treat all in the same complex
- Special Discounted NBA boxes being offered.
- Please contact me if you need more details

These days are about having fun and trading for cards you have been looking :thumbsup:

Talk about an awesome Trade day today 13th October !!!

At the busiest part of the Trade day, we had 20 NBA mad traders and buyers in attendance :thumbsup:.

What an awesome effort to those who made it easily the biggest and best trade day I have ever had at A1 and bigger than any trade day I have attended anywhere is WA in the last 10 years

A Fantastic day =D>

We promote and support a positive collecting culture at A1 where everyone is treated with respect.
If you are thinking of coming along, please keep this in mind :)

Due to the lack of integrity shown by a minority of collectors
A1 will no longer condone the following behaviour at our shop and Trade days
If you are found doing any of the following then you obviously do not have the positive side of collecting in mind and you will be asked to leave

- Blatantly ripping off new collectors
- Trading or selling cards that are damaged without letting others know.
- Stealing cards from others
- Offering to sell or trade NBA hobby boxes
- Threats made towards others
- attempts to Poach our Customers

Every person has the right to chose different options in the hobby like where they shop but attempting to contact and sell boxes to people you meet through A1 is ethically wrong.

If you do want to sell the same stuff as your local hobby shop, Open a business of your own, pay your overheads, do some advertising and do it with some dignity

map to A1.PNG

trade day event pic.PNG

armadale basketball court.PNG

NBA trade day.PNG

Last edited:
I was hoping that when I saw the 'A1_cards_and_sumfin is moving' thread that you would have seen the light and come up north of the river:lol:

Not to be!!

Can you go on Blairwatch for me Tez?? Also Danny Green's... you know the drill

Good luck with it

i might come for a visit if i can get out of family lunch :( Also im after Spurs Autos/Patches low numbered and also Danny Greens hehe

Will Post a Pic of What I got From Steve (hsv006) after he busted like a Million of Boxes!;)

Hint: Dual Auto Baby!:kick:

Had a bust session...nothing huge unfortunatly...nice dual gold jordan/lebron gu a few patches auto etc
Great to hook up with the lads...plenty of laughs
And traded off some higher end gear for the below...which hopfully will go towards a jordan graded rookie

IMG-3.jpg

Also picked up some great jordan inserts....spark plugs/holoview/larger than life/living legends.

Im off to work and will feel like crap...4 hours sleep today...damn you all !!

Back
Top Bottom