< PERTH NBA TRADE DAY @ A1 > 6th of April 2014 * TIME CHANGE 1:30pm until 4pm *

Great day, great fun. Can't wait till the next one.
What a great laugh :) had a fantastic time too but a bit of a shame it was so busy that I could not get involved in the trading yet again but good to see some good trades happening :)
Anything good busted out of the Crusade?
The big hits from today were
Grant Hill auto
Kawhi Leonard gold ball 1/10
Kyrie Irving glass rookie
Michael Jordan homecourt sig
Kobe purple refractor fm crusade
Manu patch /25
Rivers patch /25
Ty Lawson gold auto /10
Durant red white and blue auto redemption

What a great laugh :) had a fantastic time too but a bit of a shame it was so busy that I could not get involved in the trading yet again but good to see some good trades happening :)

The big hits from today were
Grant Hill auto
Kawhi Leonard gold ball 1/10
Kyrie Irving glass rookie
Michael Jordan homecourt sig
Kobe purple refractor fm crusade
Manu patch /25
Rivers patch /25
Ty Lawson gold auto /10
Durant red white and blue auto redemption

Sounds like a great day, sorry I couldnt make it, but damn there were some good cards busted today.

Something could be organized but I will be doing mornings at the Canning Vale markets on the Sunday and then straight to the shop for trade days.

Maybe you want to set something up beforehand !
Not good enough Terry! Stop worrying about your business and focus on keeping ME entertained!!!! :lol:

Maybe I might just do that! I'm sure you could offer some assistance with locations down there in North Albany??

Not good enough Terry! Stop worrying about your business and focus on keeping ME entertained!!!! :lol:

Maybe I might just do that! I'm sure you could offer some assistance with locations down there in North Albany??
Just like my kids :lol: The courts that we used were perfect but they close at 11am which makes it difficult.... Perhaps I can finish earlier at the Markets that day so that everyone can head straight to A1 after the game. The court is ideal with individual entry prices and plenty of courts available.

Back
Top Bottom