Outbidding fellow OzCardTrader members on eBay.

like a big reason why magicman put his auction links on here, is so if a few people were interested, he could get a good price due to the interested created...if not he could have just set a price on here and had someone say yay or nay (and saved on fees)

Is there anything worse than having to put a bid on something before you go out or to bed and then to find you only lost the item by a measely 50c. I once lost by 1c....man i was pissed.:D

Does this happen to anyone else????

I agree with Billy about members who buy stuff your chasing, and then try to flip it to you on here at an inflated price. I got beat on a few cards I was after to complete sets from a member here who supposedly doesn't collect those sets.

But then again, I put in my maximum. If he's (or she's) willing to pay more, then I just have to deal with it.

I stand by what I said before - if its stuff that comes up all the time and theres a few on ebay and I see someone from here has bid on it, I let it go and hope to get another one another time.

However , if its something there isnt too many of (like what happened today hey Gemini ;)) then I figure let the highest bidder win.

Back
Top Bottom