One touch holders

Flavzz

Flavzz
Real Name
Adam
hey all, i'd like to get some One Touch holders for most common Autos and inserts, like game used materials and any average patch card.. What pt do I get? 35pt 55pt 75, 100?? too many sizes.. cheers, and wheres the cheapest place to get em, how much should you pay per unit??

Some of the guys like Westriot here sell them or you can even buy them from Colin at NWsupplies who is a major US supplier but also a great supporter of the site and great member.

Some of the guys like Westriot here sell them or you can even buy them from Colin at NWsupplies who is a major US supplier but also a great supporter of the site and great member.

cheers mate but what size is best for general purpose use that fit jersey cards or thicker auto cards than normal??

55PT - fits normal cards eg. Topps Chrome

75PT - fits most jersey cards

100PT - slightly thicker jersey or even sometimes patch cards

130PT - fits most patch cards incl exquisite

Hope this helps

Give Pro Mold a search as well, you can buy everything in one package, it might save you buying a little here and there postage wise and if you have 5 items or more you get a free starter kit and I think if you spend a certain price you also get a small percent discount, They got alot of things from 20pt to 180pt, I use my exquisite in 150pt but just one tip, they do offer more card room than Ultra Pro protectors so I wouldn't go shaking your one touch holder or magnetic holder but its safe enough to do the job, thanks

Back
Top Bottom